Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gym Program... Specific to Paintball

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Ive had a look at some of the threads kicking about that relate to this (specifically Gibbseys 'Gym Workout') and got a general idea but I thought i'd see if I could pin it down a bit more..Looking for advice from the perspective of a generally unfit person.. (soon to be ex-smoker)

Where to start ...

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
search "paintball exercise" on about.com there's somestuff on there, slightly vague but enough until john can get back to you

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Balling is all about quads and core stability. So just google core stability, an there will be loads of exercises on there. Quads is a little different as you want both power and stamina, so squats but not maxing it would be good.

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Ive had a look at some of the threads kicking about that relate to this (specifically Gibbseys 'Gym Workout') and got a general idea but I thought i'd see if I could pin it down a bit more..Looking for advice from the perspective of a generally unfit person.. (soon to be ex-smoker)

Where to start ...
Get your stomach nice and flat and a bit of definition on your legs THEN I might sleep with you...we both know what this is about :p :p :eek:

Nah seriously,

Get fit then get your gym trainer to have a basket ball training program made up for you.

G

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Im dying my hair too, I actually want to be you, its more serious than you realise.

Went to the gym today with my son , spent an hour in the baby pool trying to teach him to swim ,then had a jacuzzi...feeling stronger already...

G

Gassy

Celtic lovefest cleaned up

Can we stay on track and help Paul sort out his beergut;)

MadDogsCapt

Dec 15, 2005
Cheltenham
Visit site
Fitness

Food is ur first start, complex carbs with protein for breakfast (ie oats, eggs toast, tuna) water and shed loads of it 4/5 meals a day dropping the amount of carbs as you go vegetables and meats at night oh and water .... water is one of the best ways to kick weight, get healthier and detox. No point exercising if you dont get ur diet right first otherwise it's a waste.

If its fat loss ur after exercise in the morning b4 food to kick start ur metabolism, then eat properly. Muscle gain, ur guna want to eat your weight in pounds in grams of protein a day along with weight training ie 200pound man needs to eat 200+grams of protein broken down in atleast 4/5 meals. Use protein shakes or bars to help.....

Muscle building, core exercises are needed bench-press, squats, deadlifts and pull ups best way to start if ur new to it as isolation exercises won't get u the gains your looking for at the start. 3/4 times a week at least, stagger the exercises (ie dont squat and bench on the same day).

Cardio, your gunna need to run to start building up stamina and fitness, shuttle runs are good for paintball fitness, then move on to circuit type taining where by you keep your heart rate high and do various exercises with little rest.

shud give u an idea, very brief but a start:D