Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo or ripclip

Sam-McDermott

Jun 8, 2013
Greenhithe Kent
Hi I have a bt4 slice and was wandering what hopper to get I have a e-trigger fitted and need a constant feed I like the ripclip but it sticks out the side of the gun abit so which is worth the money a ripclip or halo?

Thanks

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I like rip clip as its
Offset however I believe the better hopper is the halo

Which one are you after I have a invert halo v35 for sale and it has not actually been used I have tested by running balls through all working etc

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I would personally go with the Halo, simply because it will be transferable between markers should you change your marker.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Others could answe this better but the v35 is an upgraded board giving you different settings and up to 35 balls a second feed. I can find out more and will post up when I do.

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
I would go for the HALO. As someone else has said, if you upgrade your gun you can use it on any other marker (almost). Your gun is pretty basic and inefficient, so to me it's likely you will upgrade. People (I include myself in this) spend too much time trying to make crap markers good. I love the underdog, the the truth is, spend the money on getting a better base marker... and take the HALO with you :)

"Differences between empire and invert hopper" ... please specify the models you are referring to :)

BTW... if you decide on the ripclip, make sure you get the Empire TM series version. It is much more sound sensitive than the earlier versions.

As for the V35.... there is no reason that he should get a V35 for the BT slice, it will never ever be able to fire as fast as the hopper can load. Only worth getting if as mentioned he buys another better gun later. (not to mention most place will never allow such fast fire rates). (For reference I have a V35 hopper so I'm not dissing it, it's very good).

BTW... I don't know why you are comparing the ripclip and the halo, the halo is much cheaper 2nd hand than the rip clip. I'd be looking at something like a 2nd hand HALO Too, Scion, or the original Prophecy for the same sort of price. (all still cheaper).