Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hand gun markers

Glen Webster (AKA Ginge)

Only god can judge me
Aug 1, 2015
Swanley Kent
Hi there I don't know if this thread has been asked yet ...... But what's the benefits of taking a handgun marker into matches I was playing yesterday and was talking to some walk on players and a couple of them had hand guns as well as their rifles

Admington pls remove if this thread has been started
Cheers Ginge

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi there I don't know if this thread has been asked yet ...... But what's the benefits of taking a handgun marker into matches I was playing yesterday and was talking to some walk on players and a couple of them had hand guns as well as their rifles

Admington pls remove if this thread has been started
Cheers Ginge
Just because they are fun

Some will carry as a 'secondary' in case their 'primary' fails, or needs reloading
Avoid having your primary fail (and if it does then take time out to fix it) and it's far quicker to pull and pour a pot then dropping the main and pulling a pistol

The disadvantage of a pistol is you have a little pointy gun with less paintballs between reloads, and unless you use a remote line then you are also limited by 12 gram co2 cartridges

The advantage is it is smaller, lighter, the natural pointing accuracy makes up for a smaller barrel

The main thing really is that one time you come off better you have the bragging rights of just a pistol

Glen Webster (AKA Ginge)

Only god can judge me
Aug 1, 2015
Swanley Kent
Just because they are fun

Some will carry as a 'secondary' in case their 'primary' fails, or needs reloading
Avoid having your primary fail (and if it does then take time out to fix it) and it's far quicker to pull and pour a pot then dropping the main and pulling a pistol

The disadvantage of a pistol is you have a little pointy gun with less paintballs between reloads, and unless you use a remote line then you are also limited by 12 gram co2 cartridges

The advantage is it is smaller, lighter, the natural pointing accuracy makes up for a smaller barrel

The main thing really is that one time you come off better you have the bragging rights of just a pistol
So it would be something to leave out until you've got all the essential stuff
Cheers for the reply Tom much appreciated

JXB

Aug 3, 2015
I personally use a Tippmann TiPX which I bought on a whim to use alongside a hired gun. It's brilliant in close quarters as you can hold it close and control your aim faster (in my opinion) but other than that it's purely to look cool I'll be putting it up for sale along with extras as soon as I reach the 20 post minimum to post a classified :D

Glen Webster (AKA Ginge)

Only god can judge me
Aug 1, 2015
Swanley Kent
I personally use a Tippmann TiPX which I bought on a whim to use alongside a hired gun. It's brilliant in close quarters as you can hold it close and control your aim faster (in my opinion) but other than that it's purely to look cool I'll be putting it up for sale along with extras as soon as I reach the 20 post minimum to post a classified :D
Sweet i will keep my eyes open then

JXB

Aug 3, 2015
If you check out my posts you'll be able to see a photo I posted in a different thread :)