Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Has anyone else just been locked out of classifieds?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Your access has been removed for 7 days for offering items for trade/swap without the proof pictures needed.

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
If your on about the tippmann 98, I wasn't offering it, i was asking if it was of interest. There's no point making all the effort of taking and uploading pictures if it's not something theyre interest in, if they were then pictures would have been uploaded to complete the sale!

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
Blimey, no message to ask to change it or a warning just boom 7 day ban especially seeing as i'm clearly new here and may not haveseen that specific rule, talk about a friendly welcome....

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
You were offering a swap

So you need to upload pictures as per rules.

They need to go up when the thread does and not later.

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Blimey, no message to ask to change it or a warning just boom 7 day ban especially seeing as i'm clearly new here and may not haveseen that specific rule, talk about a friendly welcome....

Seeing how I have asked you before and promoted you to read the rules (see your profile posts) I would have thought this would have registered.

New to the forum you may be, but new to reading............

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
IT seems a bit silly that everyone asking if he might be interested in something has to upload pictures to inquire. As I wasn't aware of this can i ask the ban be wavered

Reactions: Magic Rat

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
Seeing how I have asked you before and promoted you to read the rules (see your profile posts) I would have thought this would have registered.

New to the forum you may be, but new to reading............
There's no need to be sarcastic, that was a new sale thread, fair enough its the same in most forums(Of which i was adding photos but due to my ipad it has a tendency to wipe what i'm typing if i flick between tabs copying photos), but t see if someone is interested in a trade, that's a rule i've never seen before on any other forum. I will go brush up on this forums rules now.