Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Has anyone else just been locked out of classifieds?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
This is a quote from a member who put a wanted add up on monday

Interested in a swap on my ******** ********** shoots flawless. Just seeing what I get offered.
Will add pic with date and username tomorrow afta

Now almost 5 days on no sign of a picture even though this member has been online since, I dont think theres anything dodgy about it or the member who posted the thread but if i hadnt of deleted this and people had replied and did a potential deal had it gone sour would they expect the mods help?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Damn it foot why bring me into this? Lol

You deleted it, I thought, fair enough and thought you know what I'll keep it :)
You were the only example i had to hand, Like i said i dont think youre dodgy or sinister but i had to delete the thread for lack of proof photo.
(good choice to keep it btw)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
This is a quote from a member who put a wanted add up on monday

Interested in a swap on my ******** ********** shoots flawless. Just seeing what I get offered.
Will add pic with date and username tomorrow afta

Now almost 5 days on no sign of a picture even though this member has been online since, I dont think theres anything dodgy about it or the member who posted the thread but if i hadnt of deleted this and people had replied and did a potential deal had it gone sour would they expect the mods help?
I think the problem is that there are too few mods, and too many people who just want to access the classifieds without contributing anything else.

Reactions: alexd

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
And also in regards to using an iPad when posting photos, as i use this mainly when browsing and posting in forums and i'm sure other members do, would a simple phrase of 'sorting photos currently, please give 5 minutes grace' at the end of the post suffice?
Just to confirm now I'm back as I do plan to use the classifieds shortly, is the above ok??

Thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Just to confirm now I'm back as I do plan to use the classifieds shortly, is the above ok??

Thanks
Rather than spend the time writing a statement that you're going to put pictures up, spend the time loading the pictures.

I don't get the special issue of using an iPad. I use an iphone
You can load pictures or you can't
If you cannot load pictures then you cannot advertise
If you can load pictures then do so, you do not have to submit the post until it is ready

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I've done loads of pics from the iPhone by uploading to photobucket then copy pasting links.

Yeah, ok it's not as slick as a PC but it can still be done fairly easily!!