Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hats

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Backwards baseball caps - such a nice idea, untill you find yourself marshalling, running through the woods towards a major shoot-out, to sort out smegged markers/fights/etc, and then, just before you arrive, a stray twig of evil decides now would be a really good time for catching that neck protecting peak, causing your goggles to flip four feet in the air above your head! :eek:

I don't wear caps anymore! :D I got my BK leopard print headband (but is it true that BK dont stand for Bunker King, but it actually means Batty-Kid? :confused: ) :rolleyes:

hehe

Well the leopard skin headbands definitely make you look like an ar$ebandit... waste of money unless you're going to one of 'those' clubs where the women have beards and babysham is 2 for 1 in happy hour :D Maybe BK stands for Buttock Klobberer???

Tigger The Bouncing Assassin

****** with a capital 'R'
Feb 25, 2002
London
Visit site
I've got a luck sussex sharks (sussex county cricket club) cap that i always wear when i'm marshalling. its falling apart, but makes me supernatuarly aware of incoming paint. once, it fell off my head, and as i stooped to pick it up, 8 guys shot at where i had been. But what the hat gives, it also takes. I was wearing a Scott mask (crapy, old thing), and had my cap on backwards. The 1 inch square that wasn't covered got a paintball from 10 feet way, and knocked me clean out for 10 minutes.

bewhere the hat...................

Eddie

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
One minor detail of ball caps that I don't like is the little button in the middle of them. Ever had a shot hit that? When and if it does, it's worse than the paintball hitting you itself because it is pushing that little round piece of metal into your head much like a nail. We're talking extreme pain here. Sock hats and beanies, occasionally headbands in hot weather are what I'll stick to myself.

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Yeah i have a metal buckle on my cap, and i have been shot there.
It hurt, but could have hurt a lot more!
It drives me insane when the strap from the cap slips under my mask and starts to dangle around.
However they are great for holding your mask on tight