Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up People !!!!

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Also, he keeps saying that things will 'become clear'. When exactly does he think that's going to happen. When will it all 'become clear'? He's been fully outed as a scumbag. It's already totally clear in my eyes.
Sadly, I think it has something to do with an instictive quest, inbred into him to bring back Coca Cola's Tab Clear.

Someone rumoured that the Holy Grail contains the last few swigs of the stuff....

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Jay, you really couldn't make this sh!t up, the kid's incredible and I have just received another email from him that goes something like this:-

no problem then ill leave it with them, instead
i was innocent in all this, i didnt deserve to be banned as it will all become clear.

As to what the first line means?
I can only think it's a veiled threat behind the word 'them' prompting a question from me no doubt as to who 'them' are .... I really am considering a meet with him just to make sure he really is flesh and blood and not just a construct of some devilish minds who have set out to wind me up .. :rolleyes:
I think them refers to the millipedes. They will have their revenge for being compared to Barfwell.

Best to stay out of the garden for the summer Pete. It just ain't safe. Hell hath no fury like a millipede scorned.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
So taking some kids Angel on the pretence of fixing it then striping it and selling the parts then boasting about it on facebook doesn't deserve a ban either ?

I am more than willing to send Mark the money out of my own pocket to post the marker to Robbo's then halfwit-well can go and collect it in person from an event in the future.
Seriously, if I did live a lot closer than I do, I think I probably would go around and ask his dad if he realised what his son had been up to .... I could tell from his response whether or not he was eligible for ironing out but I fear even he would not appreciate just how low the fruit of his loins has stooped.

One of my old friends from long ago offered to pay this slime-ball family a visit for me but I declined the offer mainly because I don't want people doing my dirty work; mind you, the sight of a 19 stone bald-headed behemoth at this front door would kinda make me smile so I might still let loose the kraken on his thieving ass.

I realise our society has its evolutionary way with people like breakwell in that stupid people tend to find their own level and if you keep poking the dog by stealing and bullying etc, sooner or later you get bitten .. let's hope nature hurries its course on this one.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
been thinking about this, at first I thought "the markers arrived, the money should go back", but then I realised that the gun wasn't as described in the ad so actually he should have to deliver a marker in the condition described in the ad, then he can have his money back. It was nice of him to send the pile of c*ap he did for free but you are still waiting on delivery of the marker advertised.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
been thinking about this, at first I thought "the markers arrived, the money should go back", but then I realised that the gun wasn't as described in the ad so actually he should have to deliver a marker in the condition described in the ad, then he can have his money back. It was nice of him to send the pile of c*ap he did for free but you are still waiting on delivery of the marker advertised.

asides from the fact that it was posted over a month after payment?

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Dusty - what I'm saying is the £120 was originally sent to him for a marker that was described as good condition (I think anyway, long time since I saw the original ad), so he still needs to deliver a G3 in good condition before he gets the money back, I meant that the pile of c*ap he's already sent (the broken marker) can't be the one he was selling in the ad since that isn't in the condition he described. So he hasn't delivered the marker at all.... (believe me I've seen less contrived arguments succeed in court).

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Dusty - what I'm saying is the £120 was originally sent to him for a marker that was described as good condition (I think anyway, long time since I saw the original ad), so he still needs to deliver a G3 in good condition before he gets the money back, I meant that the pile of c*ap he's already sent (the broken marker) can't be the one he was selling in the ad since that isn't in the condition he described. So he hasn't delivered the marker at all.... (believe me I've seen less contrived arguments succeed in court).

Yes I got that, but if i'm right and I believe I am without checking it up, I think breakwell had already lied about the shipping date after Mark had raised the complaint. I don't think he'd actually shipped the marker until Mark actually started to make noises and breakwell realised he'd been scuppered. the rest of it came out afterwards.

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Sorry Dusty, I get it now, wasn't trying to cause trouble, I was just trying to give even more justification to not paying the money back to him / returning the rubbish he sent. I'd run the argument that he agreed to a contract in which he would be paid £120 and a marker in the condition described, as it stands at the momment neither side of this has been honoured (since Robbo's got the money) so at the momment no one owes anyone anything. If he sends a working G3 in the condition described then it could be argued he should get his money back but not until then.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
(believe me I've seen less contrived arguments succeed in court).

...but this is the court presided over by me the Judge, and the jury are our site members and as a mandatory requirement, we ignore human rights, political correctness and pleas of denial or no comment; we work on the premises of fact and commonsense, anything more than that is BS and as such, is not admissible in the P8ntballer.com court.

... breakwell has been found guilty by unanimous decision and as part of his penalty, he is banned without further notice from NPF, the CPPS, NSPL and any other responsible site or event series.

I am keeping open-ended the penalties involved for breakwell all the time he continues to contact me as he meanders from outright delusional denial all the way over to what he believes are 'subtle' threats ...
He, like a lot of young people now, live in a virtual world where consequences are rare and as such he will have a rude awakening if he keeps trying to act the hard man .. he is not .. far from it, he's a sad individual who needs tuning up ...I genuinely think he can't stop himself from acting this way and so it will be quite interesting to witness how this finally unfolds.

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Robbo - I was supporting your reasoning on it, I realise you're the final word here and have much influence across the industry, I was just saying that even if you'd had the money returned to you, the marker had shown up in the state it did and you did nothing, not even contacted him, you'd still be fairly well covered if he decided to take action against you in a civil court.

I applaud the way you've handled this so far and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that the comunity has come together over this and made him an untouchable (as in the below the lowest of the low in the Indian caste system rather than beyond reach).

Only made the court reference since I work with court cases every day.