Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I am going to use this section of the forum as a learning zone; I will be posting articles that cover every conceivable part of our sport and will also be posting links to Youtube if I ever get the hang of doing that self-videoing crap.

This is the beginning of the much needed transformation to our site and hopefully, our members will get a lot from it.

I will be inviting certain members of our community to post on particular subjects of interest, some of whom will no doubt choose to use their PC-cam as their choice for posting.

I want the site to be more interactive in terms of responding to what you guys want to see and so if you have any ideas as to subjects for tuition, then please post up in this thread but please, please, only post sensible suggestions please.

Thanks guys

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Sounds like a good idea, P8ntballer.com bringing education to the masses :)
It's gonna approximate out to an on-line PGi .....well, the tutorial part anyway.
I really like fact we can run PC cam vids of people.
When we did that last one with Ledzy, I thought it was frikkin awesome and hopefully, we can get a load more people to do the same as the big man.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think it's going to be member driven in that whatever the majority of you guys want, I'll try to get.
I've already a conversation with Biscuit today and he's gonna help with some suggestions etc and so hopefully, bit by bit, we can all get what we want from P8ntballer.com.
I'm pretty sure I can get Nicky T to do a vid (he's such a vid whore that man) and so that might be a good place to start maybes if he gives us all a heads up on the new Ego range etc.

And so's not to seem biased, I can ask Tommy Pemberton to do a vid of the DMs ...and so on.

Basically, we can do what we like within reason.

Reactions: Dobby
B

Balls Out Promotions

Good idea - lots of good knowledge out there if only you know where to find it.......now we do :)

Seems like this could become a knowledge portal where info is available covering many parts of the sport. I only wish something like this had been available when we started out 7 months ago.

Perhaps we could have updates from the Fed too - what are the major talking points etc.

One point though, I hope it stays as editorial rather than advertorial :)

roll on PGI internet radio.....

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
would you be doing vids or threads about people aswell?
I'm sure that many people here wouldn't know much about Mr. Richmond (as you have prevoulsy talked about him in your .50 cal thread).
And I think a vid by yourself about yourself would satisfy peoples curiosity about you :p
And does Gassy have a pipe coming out of him to fuel power plants for electricity? :D

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
like it.

would it be poss to start with the very very basics for the new baller?

what to get to start with how to get it where to go etc etc.