Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up!

TheWizard

Banned
Aug 1, 2009
Yorkshire
I was thinking of a radio channal of somesort where people can tune into everynight every othernight or something like that.
Or better yet all the mods and supermods and admins come together every month and make a podcast between you updating everyone on the sport the torny side of the sport etc. everything like that. It would be much easier and take much less time.
Although i'm sure there is a radio add-on somewhere on the V Bulletin site somewhere.

Maybe get admin to take a look around ?

its good to be back!

Biscuit, I ain't blowing my own trumpet here but they (Joy) copied the snap shot I taught the Nexus guys back in the day.
If you ask any of the Nexus guys still playing, they will tell you how and when that snap shot developed.
We started using the snap-shot I developed and there was only one other team using a similar snap and that was the Russian Legion.
I suppose about a year after we had begun using it, and getting considerable success with it, other teams began to adopt it.
I think I'll try and put one together and explain the theory a bit better in my vid, if and when I do it.
I'm suprised the posts at skirmish are still standing after the pummelling they recieved week after week! i think one of the turning points for the Nexus Snap shot was Abbot taking out one of the russian legion at campaign cup in 2003 i think it was, without even taking a look out of his bunker!!

separate note Pete, will you be providing a tutorial on how to shoot left handed? :)

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
I don't have an idea for "PBradio" but I'm curious to know about that...can you share?
sorry only just seen this post!!

By PBradio i was thinking of an online radio station that played music, product reviews, news and views etc. player interviews and then "live from game" commentry etc.

could also include stuff on training/improving games etc

00chrissy00

Oct 8, 2011
help :)

hi all,

i may be buying some thunder cats and some pumps, from a site so i know they have been battered an thrown around, what are the things i should be looking for, like factory faults etc

love this forum, hope it stays around for years to come
chris