Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

headwraps. what's the use of them?

would you ever get one?

• Total voters
Feb 20, 2015
so i see alot of headwraps around but i cant really think of the use for one other than to keep paint out of your hair if you're not wearing a hat. i have got one myself and i am yet to use it. i only really have it mainly because i reckon it makes me look the part. can anyone tell me the proper use of them? o_O(n)

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
stops our bald heads getting sunburnt and getting goggle strap tan lines and they're lighter and more breathable than caps.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Use mine to soak up sweat, keep the sun off me a bit, and to get just a LITTLE bit of extra padding in the hopes for a bounce.

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I tried one ,found it a faff to put on, so I just use a HDE sweat band now or a planet beanie.
Talking of faffs,Predlocks ...don't bother.

AndyPandy

Jan 30, 2015
West Midlands
Hi there... Used to wear one of these when running round the woods looking for people to shoot... Yes they look cool (Rambo style)... Yes they help keep you cool (Not as hot as a cap or beanie)...

But...

Be aware, particularly if you are folicly challenged that these will give you very little protection if you catch a close range shot in the head whilst bunkering... Doesn't look good walking into a board meeting on Monday morning with a massive weeping wound on the top of your head let me tell you...

For that reason its a beanie for me every time now

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Hi there... Used to wear one of these when running round the woods looking for people to shoot... Yes they look cool (Rambo style)... Yes they help keep you cool (Not as hot as a cap or beanie)...

But...

Be aware, particularly if you are folicly challenged that these will give you very little protection if you catch a close range shot in the head whilst bunkering... Doesn't look good walking into a board meeting on Monday morning with a massive weeping wound on the top of your head let me tell you...

For that reason its a beanie for me every time now
Most Sandana's are not designed for protection

David neilson

Sep 12, 2013
I use a one and won't go away from them now, I have longer hair so keeps it in check and mine defiantly help with the sweat, plus like said before they help keep you cool, you vent a lot of heat from your head and the mesh design does not seem to retain any heat. Thumbs up on them from me