Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello all, and question about Chronos!

nicolas

Jul 20, 2014
Hi,

I have been interested in Air rifles for a while, and am keen to find out more about Paintball. My brother and I have been developing an Android app and interface - BlueShot - to directly record shot speed data from a Chrony F1 or Combro Chrono, and wondered if this would be of interest to other Paintball enthusiasts?

Some of the features we have so far -
- Simple to use, just plug the BlueShot interface into your Chrony or Combro and Android phone, then start shooting.
- Use it anywhere, you don't need a PC.
- Accurate - Gets the shot data direct from your Chrono.
- See the shot data how you want it with Dashboard, List and Chart views.
- Simple export of your shot string via email.
- Each display updates as you shoot, see what is really happening. Easy to change settings.

My brother and I have made a short demonstration video of it in action -

http://www.zbm2.com/blueshot/

This is with an air rifle but, we have also tested it with a Chrony F1 Chrony, which would work great with a Paintball marker.

As a newbie to Paintball, I would really appreciate your thoughts and feedback.

Thanks!

Regards
Nicolas

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Love the idea (y) If I didn't already have a Chrono I'd seriously consider getting one I could use this with.

I don't know of any specific panitball branded chrono's with a USB connenction but I own a Virtue Clock which has some kind of expansion port on the grip so if there was a way to get it working with that it'd be awesome.

nicolas

Jul 20, 2014
Thanks for you feedback! I will have a closer look at the Virtue clock, although sadly I think their planned wireless interface looks proprietary. Another key thing is that you could use a Chrono F1 etc, if you already had one(!), or perhaps wanted a flexible option, for air rifles, small bore, live fire etc.
Cheers
Nicolas