Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
There are Loads of gun types that can be used at any Woodsball sites = Tipmmans , Inferno`s , ect, ect, these are guns that you fire pulling the trigger one at a time ( some can shoot quite rapid ) but the gun your looking at is what is called a Pro gun and can shoot Very Rapid, having an electric board in it , but of course you need to remember , you can`t put a bottle filled with C02 on it as it`ll freeze the computer board inside, Must use Air filled Bottle Only.
Most sites use Air Now !! But please remember this.
Co2 filled is ok on Site guns only with NO Electrics inside.

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
I did have a read through the marker buying guide for newbies...

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
For the minute i shall keep reading the info on here and looking at whats about.

as there seems to be alot of knowledge (you guys) on this forum hopefully i can use it to make the right decision instead of an impulse purchase that i might need to get rid of a few months down the line...

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Where are you based? Attending a walk on is a good way to see a variety of markers and get some guidance on selection and maybe even a chance to use one!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
For the minute i shall keep reading the info on here and looking at whats about.

as there seems to be alot of knowledge (you guys) on this forum hopefully i can use it to make the right decision instead of an impulse purchase that i might need to get rid of a few months down the line...
Hi and welcome (y) plenty of advice on here, just ask away bro!

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
been going to revenge since late last year until they closed it a few months ago. we played at elsham last month and im planning to go to walk on end of this month...