The Home Of European Paintball

help for a little project, soldering required

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
I have an idea for something great.

as we know the pulse uses a rf module that has to be soldered to the gun, i had an idea. that will let anyone use it

make an adapter for it so it can be plugged into any marker.

i dont know where to get the bits from, but i do have the idea, i just hope someone can put it into practice.(and send me a free one or 2:D)

pic below, crappy drawing but u get the idea

this will work for most gats i know of, but will need testing out, sure it would work.

btw if spike is watching, tell me if you have tried this in testing, so i dont waste my or anyone elses time

ta.

rob

Attachments

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
TBH - I'm suprised DXS didn't think of this. An 'adaptor' would be very easy to make.

BTW - you don't actually need to solder to the noid plug bit - you could always use miniature scotch locks (their bigger brother gets used in cars a lot).

I'll have a look at knocking something together this weekend.

If I do make any - I'll make sure Rob gets one for free ;).

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
TBH - I'm suprised DXS didn't think of this. An 'adaptor' would be very easy to make.

BTW - you don't actually need to solder to the noid plug bit - you could always use miniature scotch locks (their bigger brother gets used in cars a lot).

I'll have a look at knocking something together this weekend.

If I do make any - I'll make sure Rob gets one for free ;).
He he in my former life (when I haven't eaten a banana) I designed wiring harnesses.

What i can say is that we have looked into this and we are already working on it. There just was not enough time before the product launch to get anything out.

As mentioned some boards do use other connectors which will give us some issues but TADAO is already doing something similar on his new boards so that is always another option for some.

I will post info once I get more use but is nice to see we have creative minds at work here.