Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help for a little project, soldering required

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
The receiver is mounted inside the tray unit and yes it is the black square device.

The transmitter is the same size as this.

So far I have had no issues finding space inside any marker and we did around 400 marker installs at World Cup.

As promised a new lead was being worked on to allow easy hook up. I have just seen the first ones of these and they shoudl be shipping soon with new Transmitter orders.

Another option is to keep an eye on Tadao and other after market board manufacturers they are going to be providing provision on the board for easy hook up. Some board manufaturers are considering including the TX as standard.

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
spike can u shed some light to the harness that came with mine, like my ego one but sized the same as the pulse connector.

btw spike nice job, this kit works well. one prob, no manual, is there an online version that u could link to pls.

lastly when are those 300 ball shells coming out. pls;)

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Rob,

Can you just confirm for me the location of the RF transmitter in the slide-out tray? I think it is the small black unit that has been installed in the top right hand corner of the tray, as you look down on it from the rear.

I picked up a hopper last week, but have not had chance to get my head around it yet. Mine was also supplied without a manual! Anyone have access to one?
plz email me and I will send you the instructions.

Spike

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
spike can u shed some light to the harness that came with mine, like my ego one but sized the same as the pulse connector.

btw spike nice job, this kit works well. one prob, no manual, is there an online version that u could link to pls.

lastly when are those 300 ball shells coming out. pls;)
How many connectors did you have on your loom? If you have only one then this connects to the TX and you solder the red & black ones to the solenoid connections on the marker. If you are ok with putting them on your board then that's ok. If not then VERY CAREFULLY strip a little insulation from the wires going to the solenoid (some suggest use the soldering iron to melt just a little insulation) and solder onto those but don't forget to re-insulate them. That will then not give you an issue with board warranty.

If you have a harness that has three plugs on. All you need to do is un-plug your solenoid from the board and plug the two way connector on the loom into the board and then plug the solenoid plug into the other two way connector on the look. The three way plugs into the transmitter.

BTW - It matters not what way round you connect the TX wires. It is bi-polar. HOWEVER the reciever is not - so if you strip the loader itself at anytime make sure you connect it up correctly.

Thanks for the compliments too. It's nice to know you all like what we do and we appreciate it as much as we appreciate you guys for putting us where we are.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Robo can you PM me where to get the connectors from dear chap, went into RS but the seem to have given me the wrong service mount connectors :(