Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help need a tech manual for my cocker.

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
I am a new player to tournament level here in the UK.I am entering my first major tourney this weekend(11/12 Aug),but the bloke I bought my cocker 98(?) did not have the tech specs for my gun.....its firing low and I need to get some bits and pieces for maintenance purposes.....and am therefore in need of some advice and if it exists the name of a site that can give me some advice on maintenace and how to tweak my new tinker toy.I know I can talk to Bomich ....but I want the gun in tip top shape b4 the weekend,I have an air system for the gun as co2 was firing way low.....pls assist.

QuikSilver

Well if you need help with your cocker the "owners manual" is not the place to look. Last time I looked at one, there was barely any info in it at all. It does come in handy incase you forgot how to screw in your tank... oh and it tells you to pull the bolt back before gasing up... and that the barrel screws on :p

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
If you're new to cockers (which I'm assuming), and you're in the North, your best bet is to try to get it to Jack at Planet in Manchester. Get him to time it for you.

Other than that, if the gun is firing way low (do you mean over the chrono??), then you may just need to adjust the inline reg.

I wouldn't muck on with it before the STB event though!!! Get a pro to look at it first. At least then, you know there's nothing seriously wrong with it.

Tony.

mr_meaner

Aug 6, 2001
Jack at planet your best bet, my cocker was doing just the same had a new turbo valve fitted ok now