Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help needed please

Carl M

Aug 26, 2014
Hi All,

Im new to the forum and want to say hello to all.

I have a dye dam in mint condition with 4 mags and a tpx in mint condition for sale and i want to ask £1000 for the complete set do you think this is a fair price ? If not what do you think would be fair to ask for the kit?

Thanks All in advance

shaunyo

Aug 20, 2014
Tamworth
Hi mate. I've seen most used DAM's go for around £600-700 so would say £800 for the complete set would be more of a fair price :)

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
The problem you have is that its a buyers market. Guns are a little like secondhand cars, you buy new and then lose sheds loads of money on resale.

All secondhand guns are only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it, you can stick your items up for whatever you want, you just need someone to agree with your valuation and then to part with their cash. Everyone likes a deal and dont be too surprised to get low offers. Whenever I sell an item I always have a quick look to see if theres other similar items up for sale, compare their prices to mine and then have a figure in my head that I am prepared to accept for said item, you can always drop your price if you dont get any interest, you just need to accept that if you paid £1,000 then it may only be worth 2/3rds of its original "New" price.

Other than that you may be better trying to sell the items on a more Scenario based forum as you may get more interest, most Guns that go up for sale on here are more Tourney style markers, you do get other types of guns but not an awful lot.

Hope this helps you.

Carl M

Aug 26, 2014
Thanks Phil, I think i will ask £800 for the complete kit and go from there.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Harbinger does know, just prospecting is all, No sale will be completed without a valid sales ad / proof pic / approval of gracious mods / admin and the usual haggling / trolling etc