Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help!! please need advice

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
hey guys im new to the forums and ive been asking quite a few questions as of late, but i really need help this time, after being advised to get muself a second hand marker insted of pouring all my money in a new marker ive found this

http://www.rap4uk.com/product-p/cusid15925.htm

(sorry if im not supposed to post links)

i can go and collect that tomorrow, but im worried about the air tank ?

what do you think? the seller did also say he willl do a demo for me to check its all working, hes just got to get his bottle filled, but surely if its 2013 bottle they wont do it so that means no demo doesnt it? i just dont wanna travel an hour to find out he cant even show me its all working

thanks guys
Tezza

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
if the bottle is dated 2013 then it won't need testing until 2018.
are you looking for purely scenario/woods play?
If not then that package is not for you, if just for woods and scenario then it would be a good starter.

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
if the bottle is dated 2013 then it won't need testing until 2018.
are you looking for purely scenario/woods play?
If not then that package is not for you, if just for woods and scenario then it would be a good starter.
Yes pal, i was thinking of speedball but there just aint enough of it going round by me, but i have bassetts pole next to me and they have great scenarios and stuff :), but other than that it is a good package ? thanks for the help about the tank aswell... igot abit confused lol :p

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
yeah it seems a decent price, I personally wouldn't have it, but I don't think you'd get a bottle hopper and marker plus barrel set for that price anywhere. an Axe and tank and hopper is gonna set you back at least £400 second hand.

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
cheers mate, im just abit scared of getting ripped off tbh, any easy things i can tell if the gun is broken, or isnt any good ?

last thing i want is to turn up at my local with a marker that doesnt work :/

Last edited:

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Should be decent, just get him to show you it firing

Regarding the bottle, it should the the born (manufacture) date, but also note that as it's a 'steelie' 3000psi bottle then there's a 99.9% chance that it's really aluminium rather than steel.
(You will tell be the weight, it wouldn't be magnetic and the markings will include the aluminium grade)

Assuming it is aluminium then it's really got a life between tests of 10 years, even if the default of 5 years is marked

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
Ok thats great guys thank you , @tommikka someone give this guy a medal, gave me so much advice and helped me so much in last couple days its unreal cheers pal (y), all being well i think this is gonna be my first marker :p

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
An axe/mini with the standard barrel will out shoot that relic any day.

Axe £200-£220ish
mini £120ish
2nd hand steely £20ish
Halo/V35 £30ish

if youve got your heart set on that mind, it looks in good nick, theres absolutely nothing to the x7s, an oring change is fairly simple and a good marker to learn with.

There was a TM7 on FB groups last week for £110, basically a mini inside a scenario body