Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help please!

JLMoore

Apr 5, 2015
I have more than 20 posts and have posted in the for sale section before but it now seems I cannot access that area? Surely I would have received some forms of communication as to why?

Also does that mean my posts in the for sale section have been deleted??

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
It seems that posting all 20 posts in less than 12 hours, you were picked up as spam, scam or div and banned from the classifieds temporarily.

Tell us about yourself, what your playing experiences are etc. If you are a genuine player or genuinely interested in paintball, I'll lift the ban no problem.

JLMoore

Apr 5, 2015
Ah sorry didn't realise that, I was probably just being impatient as I wanted to get on the classifieds!

I'm pretty new to paintballing, done many many days for birthdays and stags etc but looking to up my game with my own marker and maintenance etc. Got a group of friends who have started back up now so thought I'd join them properly. Lifting the ban would be great, if you need anymore info just let me know :)

JLMoore

Apr 5, 2015
I've been to a few places around Cambridge and the brandon area but can't remember the names as it was a fair few months ago now, but as said I want to get into it properly and spend some money in the classifieds lol

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I've been to a few places around Cambridge and the brandon area but can't remember the names as it was a fair few months ago now, but as said I want to get into it properly and spend some money in the classifieds lol
Making conversation is the easiest way to show the interest that's being looked for hence I asked where you have played. What sort of markers or equipment are you looking for do you have something in mind or tried any at sites?