Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help please !!!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
are you sure that sofa fits your ego? ;)

Looking quite comfy though. Gotta admit that I'm quite happy with my Björkmjolnirnilsstefansson sofa from Ikea too...

Hmm, I smell a game coming on...

Okay peoples, this is where you start posting pics of yourself on your sofa or whatever, doing your best Robbo impression! (I have a feeling Cook$ may somehow win this...)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Looking quite comfy though. Gotta admit that I'm quite happy with my Björkmjolnirnilsstefansson sofa from Ikea too...
I'm currently sitting on my Clit office chair with my feet up on my Smegma desk.

I f**kin hate Ikea. You walk around, and take one of those "short cuts" from say, 'The room of lamps' to 'The hall of office furniture' and think, oh hang on, I need to get a lamp, you turn around and walk back and the building has shape shifted, it's no longer 'The room of lamps' it's a completely different department, possibly on a different floor, or in worse cases, a different branch. I've gone into the Warrington branch and come out in Prague.

With sh*tloads of pencils and tape measures.

paintball_scots

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2008
glasgow
I'm currently sitting on my Clit office chair with my feet up on my Smegma desk.

I f**kin hate Ikea. You walk around, and take one of those "short cuts" from say, 'The room of lamps' to 'The hall of office furniture' and think, oh hang on, I need to get a lamp, you turn around and walk back and the building has shape shifted, it's no longer 'The room of lamps' it's a completely different department, possibly on a different floor, or in worse cases, a different branch. I've gone into the Warrington branch and come out in Prague.

ahh those crazy swedes they cant flat pack for s**t but damn they make a good teleporter.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot

Never said I like their stores...

The near where I live has got to be one of the worst. It's the European training and concept centre (you'd expect that to be in Sweden, but it isn't), so you are surrounded by people wearing Ikea shirts, and all you hear is: Knackebrodfrullichbineinberlinerhellohowareyoumoijesuispierre...

It's annoying.

But their products aren't bad and pretty damn affordable. They are one of the few flatpackers that'll actually supply the right amount of screws with their stuff! So what can you do?