Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help wanted!!!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Sorry about the for sale post a genuine mistake. I don’t do facebook, twitter, or other forums so this is all new to me, speed posting?
"Speed posting" means quickly posting random stuff on other people's threads in order to get your post count to the required level to access the classifieds.

It's intended to deter scammers who just want to use the classifieds to try and swindle people. The idea is to try to encourage people to contribute something to the site - be it a paintball video or an interesting discussion.

It's a nice collection of guns you have - @DR MANHATTAN has given you good advice on the prices you should be looking for.

Who did you play for back in the day?

Reactions: DR MANHATTAN

Neil Harding

Sep 11, 2014
I played for Force paintball team if I remember correctly one of our top rivals at that time were the perfect gent’s paintball team. I believe they won the amateur section of the mayhem tournament one year and we beat them the following week, but could not beat them on the day we needed to. We done very well in our day as one of the top amateur teams and I still have a few trophies in my office at home.

I have to say things have changed a lot nowadays. With compressed air systems, electronic guns ect. But I still have some very fond memories of the old days.

Last edited:

Neil Harding

Sep 11, 2014
"Speed posting" means quickly posting random stuff on other people's threads in order to get your post count to the required level to access the classifieds.

It's intended to deter scammers who just want to use the classifieds to try and swindle people. The idea is to try to encourage people to contribute something to the site - be it a paintball video or an interesting discussion.

It's a nice collection of guns you have - @DR MANHATTAN has given you good advice on the prices you should be looking for.

Who did you play for back in the day?
Thanks for enlightening me much appreciated.

Last edited:

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Just kidding, nice old school collection, the vultures will be circling about. Already have plenty of cockers, mags, phantoms and a lot of others in the dust gatherers ;)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Bung up a bigger picture of the mag, is that a 3.5oz tank on it? Can't quite make out from the picture but does it have a smart parts "magic box" on the side of the valve? Dr Mahattan is about right with his prices I think.

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Bung up a bigger picture of the mag, is that a 3.5oz tank on it? Can't quite make out from the picture but does it have a smart parts "magic box" on the side of the valve? Dr Mahattan is about right with his prices I think.
Magic box that did nothing but make money for Smartparts :D
I think it has that fitted, wonder if the 3.5 is a expansion tank and then ran on remote originally?