Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help wanted!!!

Neil Harding

Sep 11, 2014
Bung up a bigger picture of the mag, is that a 3.5oz tank on it? Can't quite make out from the picture but does it have a smart parts "magic box" on the side of the valve? Dr Mahattan is about right with his prices I think.
Hi,yes it is a 3.5oz tank and has a magic box fitted is was promag number 149IMG_1007.JPG IMG_1008.JPG

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I have to agree with you the smart box and promag upgrades did improve the markers range, just made it a better piece of kit.
The way they helped with range was if you were running CO2 they prevented liquid getting through if you held them a certain way, so you could chrono lower than you'd actually be shooting, as long as people have been paintballing companies have found ways to get round the rules.

The cocker is definately a belsales body, the P back block is a giveaway. it would probably be worth your while joining customcockers.com and shipping it to the states, they tend to be keen on them ( I think @Gee Tee will know better than me).

Neil Harding

Sep 11, 2014
Once again thanks for the advice, not to sure about shipping to the USA would they class it as a gun? could cause problems with customs. Has any one shipped one to the USA?

Neil Harding

Sep 11, 2014
Hi, I have no recollection of were they came from and there is no make on them. I have just looked in the box in my garage and there is a set of wooden handles but unfortunately they are not the same, I think they are for the Sterling STP, but not sure. Is been 20 years or more since I use these guns. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.