Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help with my paintball website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki1105

Jan 20, 2015
Apologies if I cannot post this on your forum.

I have started a paintball website to promote different paintball affiliate programs so far I have Amazon and countrywide paintball. I am trying to get as many as I can to give people as much choice as possible. I am trying to earn some extra income to support my family. My girlfriend and I are expecting our first child in two months.

So what I am asking is if possible can this forum promote my site I know it is in the infancy stage and does not have much content but I am working really hard to get this site up and running to help new and existing players.

If you spot any miss information on my site please point them out drop me a message. I am not trying to rip people off that is not what I am about and if you have any suggestions to make my site better they would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you all in advance and again sorry if I am being out of line.

Last edited:
Reactions: arsnova

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
promotion and advertising needs to be paid for and you can contact the forum admins for info on that. I'd advise removing the website from your original post ASAP before it gets you banned, don't want to tarnish a reputation before you've started! :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
We're not going to ban anyone lol!

BUT, advertising anything, including another paintball forum would need at most paying for. I will ask @Robbo, see what he wants to do.

Listing p8ntballer under your "links to useful paintball sites" could have been a good start! :confused:

Loki1105

Jan 20, 2015
I will add your site tomorrow =)
We're not going to ban anyone lol!

BUT, advertising anything, including another paintball forum would need at most paying for. I will ask @Robbo, see what he wants to do.

Listing p8ntballer under your "links to useful paintball sites" could have been a good start! :confused:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Loki, with no disrespect intended, we regularly get people wishing to advertise their services / products on our forum.
I have read many hard luck stories that always seem to end in wanting support or free advertising.
My business is just like any other business in that we are not charity registered and therefore I'm in no position to do favours for people who are not friends or family.
One of the major factors I have to address is the effect you might have on my established customer base.
90% of the paintball industry advertises on p8ntballer and all are friends of mine.
One-man band businesses completely undermine the interests of established companies because you don't have the overheads they do and can therefore show that in the price you sell at.
I'd be a fool if I allowed competition of that sort on my site for obvious reasons and so I'm sorry but I have to decline on this one.

Peter Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.