Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help with o ring in fill nipple.

Kyle <3 Eclipse

Platinum Member
May 23, 2011
South East, Surrey

Here are some pictures I have taken of the fill nipple, shuttle valve that goes inside the nipple and the o ring which fits into that grove of the shuttle valve. If you look you can see the o ring is damaged rendering it useless. The video provided suggests that using any oils/sealers is dangerous, is this correct ? So when the new one arrives I just slide it on dry?

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Yes, slide it in dry.

Oil at pressure = pop. Bad times.

Hopefully it works with a new oring, but my buddie's did not and... well, he's still struggling.

Kyle <3 Eclipse

Platinum Member
May 23, 2011
South East, Surrey
oh really.. what tanks he got? I've been told the H18 reg isn't the same as the others on the market at the moment so it's slighlty harder to get parts that fit. if this fails ill be really annoyed but probably just buy a new fill nipple and hope that sorts the problem out. * fingers crossed*

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Kyle, third time, it's not H18 but what I've heard and seen, lol. It's a Giant Air re-labelled as a H18. As for buying a new fill nipple good luck, as it's not a standard thread. This is how we worked out it was still one of these Giant Air rubbish bottles - the thread on the "H18" bottle that Just Paintball sent to him was the same as the thread on the bottle he originally received.

My advice: Get a refund for it off Just Paintball or the guy you got it off and stick to Guerilla / Dye / PMI, etc.

Advice for future: If you have an issue off the bat with an item you buy off someone on here, get your money back. The problem you're having is probably the reason it was for sale. It's not your responsibility to frig around with any problems that occur with 2nd hand kit.

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Please contact us (Just Paintball) on 01325 24 24 19, regarding this bottle.
We will be happy to sort it.

Sorry about his issue.

Reactions: Henry8362

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
hey fella, If your going to the Campaign Cup even as a spectator , I`ll be there and I`ll fix that for you in a jiffy, for FREE what you have there is a standard " O " ring blow out, and these can go at any time...any time....Bluey
normally goes if when you fill you don`t slide your finger over the end to make sure No grit or anything else get`s down there when you fill it ..or it hasn`t got a cap on it, Or the " O " ring has a twist in it when it`s put in, It`s nothing to be alarmed about.....www.care-bears-uk.com

Kyle <3 Eclipse

Platinum Member
May 23, 2011
South East, Surrey
Kyle, third time, it's not H18 but what I've heard and seen, lol. It's a Giant Air re-labelled as a H18. As for buying a new fill nipple good luck, as it's not a standard thread. This is how we worked out it was still one of these Giant Air rubbish bottles - the thread on the "H18" bottle that Just Paintball sent to him was the same as the thread on the bottle he originally received.

My advice: Get a refund for it off Just Paintball or the guy you got it off and stick to Guerilla / Dye / PMI, etc.

Advice for future: If you have an issue off the bat with an item you buy off someone on here, get your money back. The problem you're having is probably the reason it was for sale. It's not your responsibility to frig around with any problems that occur with 2nd hand kit.
Well tbh mate I am calling it a "H18" tank because that is what it was sold to me as, I had no reason to think it would be just paintball's "giant air" tank, when I contacted Just Paintball they were the ones suggesting they have this specific fill nipple in stock. This tank was bought on behalf of a friend who is on a tight budget (hense not buying £150 tank). With regards to the returning part, I'm pretty new and have tried to catch up with all rules and reg of the forum but I wasn't aware of refunds and returns of any sort?

Please contact us (Just Paintball) on 01325 24 24 19, regarding this bottle.
We will be happy to sort it.

Sorry about his issue.
I have contacted you, I spoke to a Gary? (I think) He said I was to pay for a new o ring and if that doesn't work then £15 for a new fill nipple ? the bottle is bearly 6 months old.

hey fella, If your going to the Campaign Cup even as a spectator , I`ll be there and I`ll fix that for you in a jiffy, for FREE what you have there is a standard " O " ring blow out, and these can go at any time...any time....Bluey
normally goes if when you fill you don`t slide your finger over the end to make sure No grit or anything else get`s down there when you fill it ..or it hasn`t got a cap on it, Or the " O " ring has a twist in it when it`s put in, It`s nothing to be alarmed about.....www.care-bears-uk.com
I am working the Saturday(2nd) and Sunday(3rd) so won't be able to make it.

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Please contact me, or send me an e-mail to tech@justpaintball.co.uk and I send you the oring you need by the post. No need to change the fill nipple.
Not sure who you speak to (no gary working for us), but these bottles are still under warranty.