Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help with the kit

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Hi I don't really know what hopper to get I'm buying my own kit now I have been playing for a few years but only ever used mates guns or jus the guns you get given Lao now I am buying a
Planet eclipse etha
A second hand i4mask
But now I don't know what hopper so that's what I wanted to ask you so yeah what ideas do you have thanks

jai batterham

Mar 31, 2014
Dye rotor,virtues Spire,invert halo too,empire prophecy I personally have a rotor with an exalt speed feed it's a good hopper that can take a beating

Jamesk2093

Jun 22, 2014
Halo too if you are on a budget... But if you have the cash, i would personally get a rotor

Caffeine

Jun 17, 2014
Invert Halo Too is definitely the cheaper option with good performance to back it up. The Rotors, spyres, pinokios and prophecies can wait until some other time when you have enough expendable cash :)
also, you stole my avatar. I'm seriously flattered :p

fruitplukker

Feb 6, 2013
i used the rotor and the spire. I sold the spire becouse i liked the rotor more. i am not a big fan of al those options u have on a spire :p

Georgeydores

May 10, 2014
Coventry
Hi I don't really know what hopper to get I'm buying my own kit now I have been playing for a few years but only ever used mates guns or jus the guns you get given Lao now I am buying a
Planet eclipse etha
A second hand i4mask
But now I don't know what hopper so that's what I wanted to ask you so yeah what ideas do you have thanks
Is money an issue for you my man?