Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Planet Eclipse > is British , made in England , and like the waves of the world the EGO / GEO guns = Rule,
Sure ! there are others ? but everything about those, come through a back door,
Nothing matters, until you need a part or replacement, just give that a thought mate.

maddankiller

Rick O'shay the irish cowboy
Jul 21, 2013
southampton (eastleigh)
Hello Scott
Could u send me details of the ego 11 and I will have a look when I get home in about an hour?
And you said you had a air tank we can come up with some deal?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Dye is American with Proto being their sister in the making, however Dye does have a main outlet in the UK in Croydon Surrey. Proto haven`t come out with a good gun since the PM8
Planet Eclipse is in Manchester with everything hands on within their premises.
Dye is the top gun with Proto being the cheaper version of Dye, that`s why they have that ergonomic designed grip shared,
where Planet have as top of the Range + Ego`s and Geo`s as the Top end , then Followed by the Etek`s ( which are really good guns, where the Etek 3 = an Ego 9 ) these are followed by the Etha which really came out as a woodsball gun = strong and sturdy and robust but with a harder hit on the balls.
Empire is American with the AXE now leading the front within the Pro levels = great gun , shoots smooth as butter and leads the other makers for dust as far as quietness of the shot is concerned.
Bob Long is American but only does top of the range guns = One word for these is = Beautiful , again these come through the back door.
Machine = New company , does a fantastic gun, Top End only, very expensive, and Not worth the money they ask for, in fact these are being sold off for a third of the retale price at the moment, which is telling everybody = Not worth a carrot.
there are others but you can see what I mean about thinking about Planet Eclipse in particular.

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
yeah go for a marker which suits you - Try some out before you buy most walk ons or tournaments are a good place to start - Everyone will have sponsors and preferences but at the end of the day it personal choice
For your budget you can pretty much get what you if you look at second hand.

EGO 10 - up to £400
EGO 11 - up to £475
Eteks - depends on year up to £350 roughly

You could get a nice DM or NT for that money probably a DM12

Axe - £350ish

There are loads BUT before you actually buy one just ask anyone on here - Most users will not shaft you but by all means ask first