Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
On the 11th August there`s a Sup-Air game on at a place called " Super5ives " at Botley inland of Southampton, get yourself down there and check it out ? and the guns ? I`m not saying for you to play , just check things out before you spend.

Reactions: scott_peters

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
oright ok mate is that like a show or somethink? can u by guns there and stuff? and yer i will cheak that out thats not to far from me thanks buddy
Which is really not far from chandlers ford which is where I travel to fairly frequently. I have a dm10 and an nt10 and am more than happy for you to have a hold and look at, can talk you through teching spool valve markers too if you want.

Reactions: Dandare69

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
jfp top man! well i live in eastleigh my office is based in chandlers ford. that would be great i have seen a dm12 sor sale http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/dye-stuff-dm12-uls-pack-i4s-rotor.159872/ but bit woried when i do buy a marker have no clue what to do for mateince oiling etc
Most modern guns are pretty simple, read the manual (available online, google is your friend), mooch online videos and of course you have forums like this one if you get unstuck. The general rule is not to mess with stuff unless it goes wrong. Spool valve markers typically require a bit more maintenance but that usually just involves lubing it after every day's play as opposed to once in a blue moon as you do with a poppet gun like an Ego.

Reactions: maddankiller

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
jfp top man! well i live in eastleigh my office is based in chandlers ford. that would be great i have seen a dm12 sor sale http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/dye-stuff-dm12-uls-pack-i4s-rotor.159872/ but bit woried when i do buy a marker have no clue what to do for mateince oiling etc
Yeah thats fine, happy to help. The dm's are all very similar so once you have seen one and seen how the bolt is maintained you can apply it to most of them :) i think that dm12 has sold...