Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Hi what mask would you recommend I want to be spending as little as possible but still a good mask

Caffeine

Jun 17, 2014
Minimum that you want to spend on a mask is around £40 unless you're buying used. The masks that I would describe as good start at about £50.
Which mask is best can differ from person to person based on the size of someone's head, the way they breathe, they're hair, whether they wear glasses and all sorts of other things, the best thing I can recommend is to go to a local shop or ask players at your field if you can try on their masks to get a feel for how they sit on your head.
You can get a pair of JT Pro-flexes which are really popular or a V-Force Profiler for around £50, those are probably the better ones I can think of at that much.
Raise your budget to around £75 and you'll get a lot more options but those are my recommendations for spending as little as possible :)

Reactions: Russell Hill

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Ok thanks well I probably prise my budget then because the mask is the most important pice of kit and I can use a mask for years