Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

helpp if u please

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
right whenever i slide into a lay down etc i always get cramp am i doing something wrong it seems right its jjust irratating sliding into a bunker and afin to strech it out or walk off the field tipss plus i did and always strech:D

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
right whenever i slide into a lay down etc i always get cramp am i doing something wrong it seems right its jjust irratating sliding into a bunker and afin to strech it out or walk off the field tipss plus i did and always strech:D
just do more stretch's, its about the only real way.

Make sure you give your legs a good stretch, not only in the morning, but thro out the day.

-james

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
just do more stretch's, its about the only real way.

Make sure you give your legs a good stretch, not only in the morning, but thro out the day.

-james
i seriously wass though james i was always stretchin specially while it were rainin and everyone was eatin

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
the only other thing i can think of, is Deep Heat, its like a cream that you rub onto the skin, and soaks into the muscle, i use to get cramp in the back of my calf alot, using deep heat at the sign, or even rubbing in some before you play help's alot.

should be able to buy it from any supermarket.

-james

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
the only other thing i can think of, is Deep Heat, its like a cream that you rub onto the skin, and soaks into the muscle, i use to get cramp in the back of my calf alot, using deep heat at the sign, or even rubbing in some before you play help's alot.

should be able to buy it from any supermarket.

-james
cheers

---{RoB}---

your mum, my bed
May 11, 2007
Clitheroe
www.myspace.com
Cramps are also caused by a lack of salt in your diet so make sure you have pleanty about a week before you play, dont at to much though it isent good for you in to large a quantity.

Ranger

Looking for a team.
Another thing to consider is calcium...
I know it might sound really strange but i used to get severe muscle cramps even when only doing light exercise and i went to get it checked out. Turned out i wasnt taking enough calcium in. I did as i was told and took in more and now the problem is gone...so maybe some more salt and milk in your normal diet.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Cramp....

I get cramp sometimes which is a buggar if your under fire and trying to throw some paint back. Normally I get cramp becuase my muscles are a bit tired and also cos I'm not a young man anymore...

I cannot recomend you increase your salt intake, as their is so much salt in foods nowadays you'll only do yourself a damage, and we are all about reducing this in our diet anyway.... also if you need to supplement your diet make sure someone qualified assesses you before taking on something which long term could affect your health.

Do the simple stuff first....

On a game day make sure you graze (eat little and often) to ensure your blood sugar is maintained, and make sure you take in enough water to keep yourself hydrated. This alone will take you a long way to prevent cramp.

Stretching actually weakens the muscle for a short time after stretching, so make sure you stretch out a little before you play, and not directly before you play. The recomendation is to always stretch out before and after exercise.

Finally, having stronger muscles can prevent cramp so if you don't already, make an effort to go running, do squats, that kind of thing to build up a bit of strength and stamina.

Double finally.... if you are already a honed athlete and following the above and you still get cramp, maybe a bit of phsyio from a proper qualified phsiopherapist (spelling?) would loosen everything out.

Hope helpful....