Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

helpp if u please

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
to be fair theres not many folk on the team that can slide like me, its a gift
haha it also halped that on sunday it was rainin so it was stupid cause i slid in and i came out the other end with cramp lol but i think i will strectch a lot more two and take everyones advice

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
when im down again i will take you through proper sliding because to my knowledge mat is the only person that can out do me on a slide is mat and that is only thigh slides......i managed about 8 feet on my knees sunday

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
sliding style also comes to preference, for example i can slide as well using the side of my knee as someone sliding on their thigh. I think you should just practice trying it different ways and see what feels the most comfortable and gives you the least cramp

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
sliding style also comes to preference, for example i can slide as well using the side of my knee as someone sliding on their thigh. I think you should just practice trying it different ways and see what feels the most comfortable and gives you the least cramp
well i was slidin on my thigh u were at train on thee first want ya u no dropin ya leg top leg in front and slide away tht one (i cant explain anything so my explanation is probably very slack to say the least lol )

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
sliding isnt reallly personal preferance, i find it is more dictated by the field, if its fairly easy (as in not much paint coming my way) i will slide on my knees, if theres a fair bit i will take a thigh slide or if its a lay down or the snake, its superman city whatever.

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
sliding isnt reallly personal preferance, i find it is more dictated by the field, if its fairly easy (as in not much paint coming my way) i will slide on my knees, if theres a fair bit i will take a thigh slide or if its a lay down or the snake, its superman city whatever.
haha i wouldnt dare superman be to worried of damging my gun hahaha and i ant done knee 1 tbh only thigh 1

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
You've simply got it all wrong. :). Well It could be right but so is what im saying.

You need more potassium. Eat bananas! And get more POTASSIUM! Ill force feed you banana juice if you dont! :)

Im so kind :D yw for the info xD

P.S I used to get cramps - same place as u. I was told by the doctor to - eat more stuff with potassium ( Look on net for stuff with potassium ) and to stretch!
This actually ties in a previous post about salt
What you should be having is not common salt which is sodium based
but lo-salt which is potassium based and therefore better for you ;)