Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hermitt in the bin, and other stuff from Temple on the 22nd

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Firstly, cheers to Tigers YG for dumping Hermitt in the bin and rolling him around the safe area, we've been wanting to do that for years!

Also, cheers to everyone else for making it a fantastic day, especially Sheriff and the rest of Skulls, cheers guys. If only Hermitt hadn't left three boxes of paint at home......

One final whinge - I want the round field back.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
thanks to everyone who made it a really good day, the long journey was worth it

Andy (outkasts)

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Flash

Agreement here about yesterday - another good tournament down at Temple!!!

I disagree about the round field though - the tourney was billed as a Millennium warm up - and I have never seen a round field at a Millennium event!! So well done to Alex, Clive, Twizz and all for giving all the teams there some much needed 7 man Sup-air.

If the round field is popular - bring it back for the 5 man!!!

Mark

The round field is dead long live the yellow field!!

All

Another great day at the Temple, we had a blast and also watched loads of really good paintball. I am real glad to see the back of that round field!!!

Thanks to CLive et al for a good Sweden warm up.

Scutty

SHERIFF SKULLS

MMMMmmmmmmm new MATRIX
Jul 9, 2001
essex
Visit site
Great day thanks to all the team we played , and to bugout well done great finals game .
A note to all team never think you don't need to play your last game. we did and it cost us first that is if we had won it.
Thanks again to clive and the rest see you next time.. :cool:

Graham

Jul 16, 2001
England
Visit site
Yeah, It was a great day at Temple. Clive and Alex have been doing an excellent job again and i preferr the new field than the round field, sorry if u disagree...

Also it was a pleasure dumping Hermitt in the Bins also it was funny seeing "I'M GAY" on Hermitt back anyway...

Dont count me on this but there was 4 Divisions...

Division A
1. Twizz Team (Not Sure On Name)
2. Mayhem Tigers
3. Shockwave

Division B - Have No Idea

Division C
1. Mayhem Tigers YG
2. legally Mad
3. **Not Sure**

Division D
1. Bugout
2. Skulls
3. **Not Sure**

As u would have noticed i'm not sure :( But hey i was only interested in what my team was doing and I only had a quick look at the score board :D

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong... ;)

Graham

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Twizz' team

The winners of the Pro division was a scratch side called 'Bushwackers' (called that because Twizz had an old Bushwackers shirt on).

It was mad up of 4 NWC (Jimmy, Twizz, Wayne & Gazza), 2 Rushers (me and Scutty) and 1 Beastie Boy (Alex)!!

Not a bad days work and a lot of fun!!!!

See y'all in Sweden

Mark:D