The Home Of European Paintball

Hey fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
KRUSHERS. Mmmmmm.

How about K2_ers, that sounds it bit more like it. BUWAHHH BUWAHHH!!!

How you doin' anyway Nick? Looking forward to getting you back at Campaign, you know it's all good baby!!
You'll have to let us have a blast with one of your Visions mate, they do look the business.

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Bonus balled

It's true - it's lethal!!

Mixed at a secret location (Churchills in Canterbury) by Billy 'ball bag' Smith. You drink it and your evening goes horribly right!!!

I don't know whats in it - I don't think Billy does either~!!

Mark

Sorry AL

Sorry Al,
Unfortunately you're going to be disappointed. We were playing pretty well at Mayhem when you got a smashing, but i'd hate to do it again to you at Campaign when we'll be playing out of our skins :)
In fact it's going to be a bit of a northern double trouncing as we've got to play the Bonzais in the final of this Bravo TV tournament :D
Are you going to Sweden??????

Nick

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Mark Toye???????

The Bonus Ball cocktail, is a lethal combination of alcohol designed to render your team-mates totally useless after a night on the piss! Just ask Mark Toye from the Rushers
I'm certain I read a post on the old board claiming, amongst other things, that Mr. Toye couldn't hold his drink.

Mark?

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
To be honest Nick buddy we where playing pretty crap at Mayhem. I mean even you maxed us in about 2 mins?

We'd love to come to Sweden but as always we ain't got no cash money. Okeymon will be their guesting for Bouja though. Think he's the only K2 player who can afford to play on a regular basis! where all just waiting for the big one though, Campaign is gona rip ass.

Later dudes