Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hey

Apr 18, 2006
Been a member for 8 years, don't ever remember posting, and after moving to Norway 4 years ago, and not finding anywhere decent to play i am now in the mind to sell my gear, the problem i have is that i have no idea where to start, nowhere lets you sell it online, and as i don't have enough posts i can't sell here either... Hehe

Nevermind, i guess i could post loads of crap to give me the privileges, but i don't think that is right, posting just for the sake of positing, so i will up my count on this post only...

I drive back to the UK on Sunday the 20th July, for 2 weeks, so will bring my gear with me, and will hopefully get to use it before i return, and if i sell as well, then that will be a bonus...!

Apr 18, 2006
The sad thing is, i never got to try the one thing i really wanted, paintball on a snowboard, for some reason the resorts here where not keen on it... I managed to find a few others who where game, but it was just not possible... Hehe

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Find a member you can trust (if you havn't been on the forum for years probably ask a Mod) and leave the kit with them, saves postage and give them a % of the total for hassle (posting etc)

Or just do more posts.

Apr 18, 2006
Specifically, i have this lot...

EGO 2 Marker with ramping chip

Barrel Kit

2 Carbon Air tanks (need safety checking for date)

2 Hoppers, not sure of condition.

2 Masks (1 includes venting)

2 Pot Belts

Numerous Pots

Body Protcection

Trousers

Some Spares

Travel Case for complete set-up, splits for flights.

Have pics of it as well. It is listed on Fleabay, but in the states with only UK and Norway as delivery, but not sure if it is viewable, bloody stupid rules the UK has...!!! I can walk in a sports store and buy a real gun here, what is the problem with selling a marker... Haha

No idea what it is all worth, i reckoned about £500-600ish, but will consider any sensible offer...

Apr 18, 2006
As i have already said, i will be driving back this weekend, i will be staying in Eastbourne, but will be in and around london on a few occasions, i have to get out to lakeside on the 25th as well, so if someone wanted to view and check it all before buying i am cool with that... ;) I totally understand the need to protect from scammers...

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Can see that lot being snapped up.

I would of been interested if you went further north, but for that amount I would only go with cash.

I do like the barrel kit ALOT.

Apr 18, 2006
It has to go as a complete lot... I really don't have the time to b splitting it...How far north are you...??? I can arrange something i'm sure for a serious offer, it's not like i am not willing to put myself out... And i know i could probably sell for more if a spilt it all, i have been offered £350 for the marker and £120 for the air tanks here, but it leaves me with other stuff that would be a pain to sell here or end up ridiculously cheap...

Apr 18, 2006
@smudgerebt i have to go to St Albans one day anyway, i have to drop 2 pairs of Oakley Airwaves into them... So i guess Chesire from there, is not so far if we could meet somewhere in between if you are truly serious... And i would not expect anyone to pay in advance for sure, cash is king...! Maybe a £25 deposit so i am not wasting my time and fuel on someone not turning up, but that would be all...