Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hey

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
You need to put the test and death dates for the bottles online, either ebay or here.

However, if here, think you really need a chat with a Mod about getting it in the classifieds.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
guys, it's not a sales thread and is in danger of being deleted.

It's not an Ego either, it's some kind of eblade cocker.

Apr 18, 2006
I can remove it all if i am doing something wrong, i have exactly what it is with all the receipts, but no idea where they are, probably in storage with all my other paperwork somewhere... terrible memory, but yes that sounds more accurate as to what it is...

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The issue would be that you've been slightly led astray by putting up detailed information outside of the classifieds before you've gained access

Note with the cylinders, they are pi marked so fully uk legal.
However from the look of them they are out of test, so no uk forum would tend to permit a sale
A face to face sale is different, but do stress to the ultimate buyer that they have life to the final date but are not permitted to be filled until they have been tested
It's your choice to have them tested in the meantime which can help your ability to sell

Apr 18, 2006
I know they are out of testing, we are not required to have them tested in Norway, and hard to get tested, when i listed everything on Ebay, i did list as untested, but didn't realise that ebay don't allow the sale of markers... How bizarre...!

The tanks where bought in the uk originally, as was everything else... I think i may end up keeping it. I just don't know how to value stuff like this...! I know it all cost me a fortune, and i enjoyed every single mint of use. But for now it is just gathering dust, i moved 4 nearly 5 years ago, and have not used it once...!