Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi all almost Newbies……

BigBadDAD

Jun 4, 2015
HI have been a regular reader of this site and player of woodsball for about a year now. I started playing with my two teenage sons, who begged me to join in a game after they had attended a couple of birthday parties and had their own at our local paintball site Battlezone Paintball at Yarm, a really fab place to play for a newbie as the support and advice we have been given has really helped , They have a membership system that allows you to play most weekends if there is a game on for £20 + paint and will lend any gear you don’t own, We are now looking for other places near Middlesbrough that do walk on days or run membership deals. Willing to travel to play if anybody could help that would be fab

Last edited by a moderator:

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
welcome, i play at pointblank in darlington and prozone at annan scotland. both run walkons each month

pointblank first walkon £35 for 2000paint, air and some food etc. after that its £45, better paint is available for 5-10 more

prozone walkon was 50 but might be 55 now, 2000paint and air. well worth the trip up just north of the border

anymore info let me know and i can find out

BigBadDAD

Jun 4, 2015
Thanks guys will deafly check them out busy on Sunday but will look into it all the games in the upcoming weeks really appreciate it :coffee: ;)