Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hi chaps help needed with a angel

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
yes yes i know,, i have a angel,, i got it in with a bulk deal for some smart parts markers and regs,,,
and i had to buy it as the chap would not spilt the parts out,,

any way.. look.. i have a linky to my post over on ukscenario,,as i have not got my head round the photo bucket thing yet,, yes i know,,

lives in a cave ect,,,

im just trying to find out,, what there worth,, i think its a angel 1 or a A1,, you see,, its all the same to me,,

i dont know what bottle reg pressure they run at..LP or HP,, so i cant gas it up till i know..
also ..owbers hand books,, or a copy off,, ect ect,,where can i find that,,

as i must say.. info on the angel is hard to find on the net,,,

any way have a little look at my thread and see if you can help me,,

http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27508

sorry if this is the wrong way to go about this,,,never had a angel,,dont know any thing about them,, he he i dont even know how to turn the eyes off,,:eek:

im just trying to find a angel geek who can help me out with this marker,,and help with some info

Reactions: B1G G

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Deffo LP output on the bottle and it could be an A1 with the Fly software on the MOJO board.

As for the other info, you might want to see if you can get hold of Mark "Ninja" Smith at NPF, he's the Angel tech there. I'm sure he's around somewhere on the NPF forum...

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
cheers buddie,, for poping the piccys up for me,,,

i got the owners hand book down loaded and printed,,, all 36 pages of it phew,,,

dug out my AGD flat line reg and bottle,,set to 400 psi,, gas it up,, turned the eys off,
and,,,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,, bang bang bang,, all perfect,,, in all truth i dont tink this marker has ever been used,,
i cant find any wear on it any where,, not even any marks on the bolt,,,

but im freaked to find out how much you lose on these markers,,
i seen them new for ,, what the 600 to 700 quid marker,, but s/hand for 150 to 250 quid,, whats that all about,, the markers i make are worth more the older they get,,, crazy man...

i dont think im going to keep it,, ,,
i have put up a for sale in the s/hand section over on ukscenario paintball,,
but i thought doing a link for that might have been taking the piss,,

if the mods are ok with me doing a link then i will put it up here,,well not here but on the s/hand section,,,

what do you think mods,,, would that be ok,,,

any way love the programe button,,, bit like my xmag,,,sweet

G

Gassy

if you want to sell it on here you will need to post a proper thread on here with the appropriate pictures.