Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi guys just another newbie (Hull based)

Ajlaze

Oct 31, 2014
Hi guys im adam i've played ball a few times at the closest place to me which is elsham just across the humberbridge and I'm hooked and looking at getting my own marker (partner got me started with mask at Xmas) not sure wether to go may fed or hopper any advice would be helpfull

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
My advice would be to try them both out, see which out of the two you prefer. If you are after a more realism feel to your games then magazines would be the way forward, however if your not really to bothered then may as well use a hopper. magfedpbuk would be the ideal place to look at markers that are magazine fed that will give you a good idea on which you want to buy, the cost of them, accessories etc etc. Hopper fed milsim markers are found on most paintballing webstores and again give you a good idea on what you want.

Ajlaze

Oct 31, 2014
Well I'm liking the realism of mag fed but I'm not that bothered really i just want to get out and play I've looked at the hammer 7 for mag fed and the bravo one tactical for hopper are they any good as a start and thanks for the help

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Both are well liked by many people, I personally am trying to get a Hammer 7 but mainly to customise into a Sniper. The down side to Mag fed is you need to buy Magazines, usually £20ish a pop, but on the plus side, you really don't seem to use as much paint. Remember that the Hammer 7 is pump also just like a shotgun, pump every time you want to shoot.

Reactions: Ajlaze

Ajlaze

Oct 31, 2014
Yeah I've seen plenty of videos on each one now they both look pretty good i think I'll try and get a bravo for now and if i don't take to it then I'll go for a hammer. I've seen a bravo one in the for sale forum but i can't post on the thread for some reason

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
You won't have made enough posts to post in the classified section, think it's over 10 or 20

It's used to stop people from signing up to the forum with the intention of ripping people off

Bravo one is a good choice for starter marker just remember to have fun on the field :)!

Ajlaze

Oct 31, 2014
I intend to I'm gonna get down to ypc see if thats anygood heard good and bad but I'll make my own mind up it does look good to me though