Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi I'm thinking of buying my first high end marnker a eNMey and other gear

Jul 23, 2011
Ok I have had those questions answered I thought of making a new thread but I didn't want to annoy the staff members.

Anyway new questions.

Has one of the camo E-FLEX's really been released I have seen the E-Tacs version for sale here and here
http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/masks-goggles/empire/empire-e-flex-mask-e-tacs.html
http://www.bzpaintball.co.uk/product.php?p=Empire E-Flex &t=Empire GOGGLES

I would prefer the Terrapat version though is there any info on when that will be released if ever in the UK? I had thought the camo and skull E-FLEX was vaporwear before which I thought was unfortunate as I think the Terrapat version would be the perfect mask for me a bit shallow I know but I cant stand the look of normal E-FLEX's but I love the look of the Terrapat.

E-Tacs left Terrapat right

Also I'm planing to get a eNMey which is ION threaded and to use a Apex 2 with it are there any carbon fiber barrels that are APEX 2 threaded and have the option to use inserts I would prefer if its ION threaded but I could use a adapter.

Also what is the best paintball knee pads.

And the best bounce vest.

Last edited:

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
(I know a large part of the accuracy is often just the fact its easier to aim and a placebo effect) compared to most high end markers lets say a AXE a DM a LUXE or whatever, also how much shots could I get out of a 45 or 50 tank at 4500.
accuracy is all down to paint to barrel bore match

as for the eNMey, it chucks paint at the person chucking paint at you.. if you a looking at upgrading, gather some more funds and go with an intermediate marker, start around the £200 mark, Proto rail, Proto reflex rail, empire/invert mini for a few examples.

Jul 23, 2011
accuracy is all down to paint to barrel bore match

as for the eNMey, it chucks paint at the person chucking paint at you.. if you a looking at upgrading, gather some more funds and go with an intermediate marker, start around the £200 mark, Proto rail, Proto reflex rail, empire/invert mini for a few examples.
Those markers are more complicated though the eNMey is supposed to be hassle free with easy maintenance and a good warranty which is good as i have close to zero marker maintenance experience plus electro upgrades aren't that important to me.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Contact justpaintball about the mask send em and email or call up they'll find out if the terrapat aren't already available. I know the etac are there I tried it quite nice mask thinking of one myself

Reactions: resistence1993
Jul 23, 2011
Contact justpaintball about the mask send em and email or call up they'll find out if the terrapat aren't already available. I know the etac are there I tried it quite nice mask thinking of one myself
I plan to but I only just found out about it and it's to late in the day to contact them, what did you think do you like the Terrapat more or E-TACS

Also I added some other questions.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I plan to but I only just found out about it and it's to late in the day to contact them, what did you think do you like the Terrapat more or E-TACS

Also I added some other questions.

personally Etac because its the colour of my playing gear, though i somtimes wish i got terapat stuff instead since i tend to disapear into thick undergrowth and crawl about. terrapat mask looks good but for me, definately Etac for all round decent camo. Depends on your taste to be honest mate

at 5pm chances are youd get an answer on the phone, call tomorrow theyll find out anything you wanna know

i like planet eclipse knee pads, think i have the 2011 version, thick sponge great for hard hits and crawling etc, got a dicky knee so work a treat for me. havent tried others though

Jul 23, 2011
personally Etac because its the colour of my playing gear, though i somtimes wish i got terapat stuff instead since i tend to disapear into thick undergrowth and crawl about. terrapat mask looks good but for me, definately Etac for all round decent camo. Depends on your taste to be honest mate

at 5pm chances are youd get an answer on the phone, call tomorrow theyll find out anything you wanna know

i like planet eclipse knee pads, think i have the 2011 version, thick sponge great for hard hits and crawling etc, got a dicky knee so work a treat for me. havent tried others though
I just found out I may have gotten the order of the masks wrong the light brown one being the E-TACS the greener one the Terrapat do any of you know if that's true.

Terrapat left? E-TACS right?