The Home Of European Paintball

Hi ppl, Newbie to forum

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
hi
im fairly new to paintball but me and the chaps at work are really getting into paintball and looking at making a squad (not enough people to make a team)

i have my own marker and my mates are looking into getting their markers soon... i have the Tippmann A5 with response trigger and the Lapco apex ready big shot barrel. also 2 cheap action cameras just for a laugh...

look forward to progressing in the sport of Paintball and chatting with other enthusiasts...

Thanx
vDubLeics (Alan)

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
welcome!

Lots of friendly advice will be offered here!!!

You might find it easier to join an established team rather than try and find your own way. Where are you based?

vDubLeics

Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
Hi alex
we are based in Leicestershire/Melton Mowbray we decided to work mainly towards a squad so we can get to know and work with other teams while learning from them while discovering our own style, if that makes sence

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
yeah makes sense... there are bound to be teams local to you who could "adopt" your group and help you navigate your way forward

where do you play now? are you looking to play tournies or more interested in walk ons / big games etc

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
hi
im fairly new to paintball but me and the chaps at work are really getting into paintball and looking at making a squad (not enough people to make a team)

i have my own marker and my mates are looking into getting their markers soon... i have the Tippmann A5 with response trigger and the Lapco apex ready big shot barrel. also 2 cheap action cameras just for a laugh...

look forward to progressing in the sport of Paintball and chatting with other enthusiasts...

Thanx
vDubLeics (Alan)
Hi and welcome from a fellow Leicestershire baller

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
Welcome to an awesome sport :D

I see you're in Leicestershire, that's not too far from me. What are the fields like there? It'd be pretty cool to take a trip to some new fields :D

vDubLeics

Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
where do you play now? are you looking to play tournies or more interested in walk ons / big games etc
we are doing the walk ons at the moment but big games would be a lot of fun

I see you're in Leicestershire, that's not too far from me. What are the fields like there? It'd be pretty cool to take a trip to some new fields :D
we are trying all the centers in the midlands to find the ones we like the most but the next big event for us a north vs south, in staffordshire

MoNsTeR

Oct 23, 2004
Gloucester
Visit site
North v South is pretty epic, I've been for the last 8 or 9 years now and always enjoy it, advice... unless your young, don't get too plastered on the Saturday night or you'll regret it, running round the HUGE 700acres of land they play on lol! Were going to Paintfest this year to try that instead so missing NvS this year! which I'm slightly gutted about really!

dropkick10

Mar 22, 2014
Welcome to the forum!

Fellow newbie here. The guys have really helped out with information so I am sure you will feel welcome, just like I do!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
If you're into big games, woods & scenario then there is no need to join another team.
If you're playing with your mates already and do what you like then that's perfect

If you are inclined to go for tournament style or the woodland tournament then you would want to aim for a structure, and it would be easier to find a like minded team to play alongside then potentially join

Things such as the cpps have a breakout league so you can get a relatively easy taster of tournament play if you have the right numbers. If you don't then you may be able to put a shout out and have someone join you on a one off etc