Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi there another paintball newbie!

Revived

Dec 6, 2014
Hey there, I'm based in london Just played paintball a hand full of times but really want to get into it, I've got some hand me downs from a mate nothing special just a combat 4 slice a JT mask and a empire 3k air.

What would be considred the best field to play at?

I'm planning on getting a axe in about a month but would I be able to use the empire 3k air system?

Thanks guys

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
Hi mate welcome to the side, It all depends on what sort of paintball you want to play? in the woods or tournament air-ball. You should check out bricket wood

Revived

Dec 6, 2014
Hi mate welcome to the side, It all depends on what sort of paintball you want to play? in the woods or tournament air-ball. You should check out bricket wood
I enjoy speed ball the most, very fast paced, I'll give bricket a go

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Hey buddy, where abouts in London are you? There's also one4one in birghton which by all accounts is a beautiful place to play.

Revived

Dec 6, 2014
Main thing is to have fun and shoot a lot of paint(y) I can send a few good Youtube links some great speed ball games etc
Would help really need to learn some all I can haven't really met any pro players just maonly punters
Hey buddy, where abouts in London are you? There's also one4one in birghton which by all accounts is a beautiful place to play.
Can't seem to find that one :( I live in the east area near the Olympic park

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
When ever you go training you're going to end up making a day out of it. Unless you're blessed to be next door to a training site. I can't even count the amount of times I've done 6 hours round trips for a day training.

Reactions: kway44 and Revived