Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hit losing techniques

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
So, the old hand in front of the face whilst running, palm out, then superman dive palm down is one obvious method, as is the old rubbing the hopper on the bunker (been caught out by that one myself a couple of times), but there must be some more creative methods of losing the hits.

And when I say more creative I don't mean teflon spray on the palms of your gloves, or wristbands around the front-end of your cocker for "protecting your pneus", cos those are both as old school as foam on your barrel/vert-reg.

Please note - no flames/cheating is bad comments here. This thread is for serious discussion of hit-losing techniques.

For discussion of why losing hits is bad, please go to this thread: here

Also, please note: no flames/cheating is bad comments here
(think I made that obvious enough? ;)

Superflyuk

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
Dead Box
www.jojomorgan.co.uk
growing a huge beard and huge amounts of hair so when the balls hits those areas, the balls just gets lost in the jungle?

get big and fat and grow uber bouncing tits?

or get saucy with the teammate next 2 u in attempt to loose those hits on them?

or in tru monkey love chimps fashion - rolly poley (sp) into the bunker and roll around in screaming fashion for 20 seconds whiping the hits on the grass :D

if thats aint creative i dont kno what is :p

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Always been a fan of the AGG-stylin' multiple bandannas/headbands hanging from your pack and pants - so much more convenient than a hand;)

Ripped pants (esp. knees) are a good way to lose/disguise hits too:cool:

I have to admit tho, I suck at losing hits - playing on is so much easier:D

Superflyuk

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
Dead Box
www.jojomorgan.co.uk
infact clothing that u can take parts off?

like the evil trousers ive got, u can take the large pockets off, get shot there, rip the pocket off and uve lost the hit? dont think a marhsal will pull u leaving a "non disposible" item behind?

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
Well in that case, shoot the edge of the bunker, then smear hits into it, gives you the classic 'its off the bunker' excuse. Shot in the back by your own team, turn around, back to bunker and drop to ur knees(jay). Anywhere on the gun/ airsystem, swap hands and adapt it to where the hit is. Theres always the typical one with inexperienced judges, call a specific check across the fiels to get him off you then perform a blaitent wipe. Or simply run up the field.

It really depends on where the hit is what you can do about it, most hits on the front can be lost switching sides of the bunker or moving and losing it on the slide.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
lol- good thread something entertaining for a change

I reckon it's gotta be the ample midrift as a legal bouncy pad

A.B

glackos

Banned
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Never acknowledge a hit. A marshal can not see everything and flinching will draw attention. As soon as u feel a hit conceal it move your arm turn around anything but do not wipe it at first keep playing and see if a marshal appears. If they dont try and use the bunker to wipe against, that way you can argue it was "accidental" also try and do it whilst moving in a natural playing manner. I.E whilst turning round make contact with the area.