The Home Of European Paintball

Hit losing techniques

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Paintball Paladin
only three! thats generous compared to what steve did to you eh nick?

:p :p

le pig dont get close enough to see you wipe anyway, even when he's in play:eek:
le-pig sits back and smirks,happy in the knowlage that the back of nick and chris's head's are easerly in range from game on to/and in the said deadbox

P

Paintball Paladin

If he shoots us in the back of the head, this would mean we're running away from him,

I conclude therefore that we must be on the same team. if you shoot me in the back of the head from what would be a maximum of fifty yards. I would be very cross young piggy:mad:

and no amount of peanut skill would bring you back from where I send you;)

anyway save all this machismo for the field on sunday. you'll need it cause I've been out purchasing multiple cans of whoop ass in the january sales:D

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
cmon guys

Great thread when we moved up the divs thats when we started to see the short cuts (Cheats Wipes etc ) my opinion is most of the top players play the grey area and this has now become part of the game , like it or hate it its there , if you cant beat em join em , we have and we love it , but you ask us on the fiels do we cheat NO WAY MARSHALL ;)

Mac D great post dude :p

Micah

If someone is actually able to shoot me out of my bunker I feel that they've earned it and I won't wipe.

I guess that's why I'm not pro yet. :D

This has been very interesting for me as I know better what to look for when reffing.

-Micah

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I've got Janet Jackson style removable patches on my jersey, just tear 'em off and play hit-free-tits-out ball....

And fair play, Rich Harris is a big cheatin *******. Love ya hombre!!