Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hiya Guys finaly found a mainly british forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Such an experienced board member and still manages to double post :D
Actually, it refused to post..despite multiple clicks. I wasn't even aware that it had posted.

Notice there are 9 mins between the double post? I started posting it before mid night and it hadn't done anything at 12:06 when I checked.

But I appreciate your recognition of my Forum experience:D

Skeet

Platinum Member
its true i ant seen any zombies good work skeet :cool:

hey skeet, i have a real 18th century takana direct from Japan. must did it out some time.

Katana do you mean? Another person rubbing my nose in it. Your fingers cant spell Katana correctly...OH DEAR, what a shame, I bet you spend countless hours correcting that word in your regular posting. Not like me an "teh" or "taht", I hardly ever use those words.

:D

Be interested to see that mate. If it is 18C then that is prior to the abolition of the Samurai way of life, in about 1830 (Edo period).

So, could be worth a few quid, but if you haven't oiled the blade it will go rusty as it won't be stainless steel.

If you can get some good pics I may be able to tell you something about it.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
we contacted the British museum about it a while back. got put onto the historic arms dept. we had the symbols from the hilt deciphered. and its real mate.

then we found out how much to get it restored :eek:

Skeet

Platinum Member
we contacted the British museum about it a while back. got put onto the historic arms dept. we had the symbols from the hilt deciphered. and its real mate.

then we found out how much to get it restored :eek:
You mean you took the handle off and read what was on the blade?
What is wrong with it? Blade rusty?

You can buy Japanese water stones from Axminster for polishing the blade, if you fancy it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.