Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hk army klr

skitzo85

Dec 14, 2014
Has any one got a pair of hk army klr and whats their personal reviews on them , ive currently got some vforce grills with thermal lense they look the part and perform well in terms of protection and not fogging, I fancy a second mask and like the look of the klrs but a manufactures review on what they are trying to sell ofywn is norhing to go off , thanks in advance

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Has any one got a pair of hk army klr and whats their personal reviews on them , ive currently got some vforce grills with thermal lense they look the part and perform well in terms of protection and not fogging, I fancy a second mask and like the look of the klrs but a manufactures review on what they are trying to sell ofywn is norhing to go off , thanks in advance
don't own them personally, tried them on and they are okay to wear, nothing special I'd say the view is always going to be better on something like a vforce profiler/virtue vio/dye i4. The foam did feel cheap though and my mate that owns them had his foam falling off them not long after getting them brand new.
I've owned my grillz for about 4 years now, and the foam is only just starting to wear out on them. personal advise is stick with what you've got.

skitzo85

Dec 14, 2014
don't own them personally, tried them on and they are okay to wear, nothing special I'd say the view is always going to be better on something like a vforce profiler/virtue vio/dye i4. The foam did feel cheap though and my mate that owns them had his foam falling off them not long after getting them brand new.
I've owned my grillz for about 4 years now, and the foam is only just starting to wear out on them. personal advise is stick with what you've got.
Cheers liam advice appreciated thanks good job I didnt just throw money at them them

Jake_134

Clueless
Dec 16, 2014
Dumfries, Scotland
Good to see this post. As one of the big headed (quite literally, I don't have the skill to develop an ego yet) aspiring players it's nice to see I'm not alone in looking for a larger mask :)

Reactions: skitzo85