Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HK army Zero G vs bunker kings supreme V1/V3

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Basically identical in every way. Not sure if HK licensed the V1 of the BNKR pack or just jacked the design. I'm betting they licensed it.

I have the BNKR pack and absolutely love it. Never going back to a normal pack again. It's played multiple Mills events and never let me down.

Reactions: Adhajm

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Bunker kings pack is the winner for me the hk you can adjust the pod size where the bk pack you don't need to adjust anything look cool as aswell

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
I preferred my bk to my current hk. It softer and more comfortable but the plastic teeth started to fall off the velcro so it kept 'bursting' open while playing. It was a v1 so this might be sorted by now. Being completely honest I did put it through the wash (like I have done with my packs for the last 15 years) so that might have been the problem

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I've had no issues with my Bunkerkings pack (V1). It's worked nearly flawlessly every time. Personally, it's down to colours for me. The HK adjustment system is nothing but a pain the the ass that isn't really needed, as the BK pack proves.