Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ho god,,its that crazy gommie

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Hi all,, long time no see,,, to those that know me..its time to run,,or at least hide your fags,

look i was trying to post up some piccys to show you what i have been up to in the workshop,, , < allways looking for new ideas >

but i have some probs in trying to post up some piccys as i dont have a picture host or any thing like that,,
look im great with machines,,but computers,,,i just get buy,,,

any way some time ago i started my own you tube channel to help players understand things like parralux error,, and why stocks and masks dont work well with each other,, and i keep it simple so its easy to under stand,,

and there some other simple points to show players how to get the best out of there markers,,

and as with all things do it kind of just grew and grew,,

any way come over and have a look,,, there a few films on my channel,,but this one is where it all started,,

now can some one help me with posting up piccys..like,whats a URL,,:rolleyes:

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
you need a host to store your pics for you...

Photobucket or imageshack.

Sign up, upload your pics from your pc and the hosting site will give you various links you can post in forum threads.

They will be in several formats an

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
are i see,,, i get it now,, i will try and have a mess about with this,,so you can see some of my other crazy designs

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
For pictures, go to http://photobucket.com/ and create an account. Then upload your images to photobucket. Once they are all done, go to "my pictures" or whatever its called, and there will be some links for you to copy. Choose direct link by right click and copying.

Come back to p8ntballer, and in "reply" screen, or "start new thread" screen, you should see just above where you type your reply, a load of buttons to help your post. You will see on the bottom row, an envelope. Next to that is a framed picture of a tree. Click this, and it will ask you to insert your link. Click ok. All done!

The button next to the tree, is a film reel button. Click this in reply, and it will ask you to insert a link for a movie (like a youtube video for example) and you can put a youtube LONG link in there, and it will show it like I have edited your first post.

We like paintball, videos and pictures, I reckon you'll get along just fine here! Welcome to p8ntballer :thumb:

edit: damn I type slow!

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Gommie, nice to meet you but can I please ask you, 'is this a business of some kind you are running here' ?

no mate my day job is building and designing F1 car engines,, but i have been a baller ever since you had that shop down in dartford, < its you chaps at the time that got me hooked,>, god am i showing my age,,

Im one of those famous engish crazy guys that invent things,,men in sheds ect,,,and one day i inspire to be able to spell engish proper,,

i do sell the odd marker but its nothing more than to fund what ever im thinking up next,
or to pay for my paint habit,,

but fair to ask,, i know you have traders using this site but theres nothng i do that would put them out of pocket,, or indeed would i do that,,

i just love to shock,,and get players thinking sideways,,he he:p

my name is simba i am the lion king,, get it ,,ION king,, oh god your such a tough crowd,,

G

Gassy

used to enjoy your threads on ukscenario :cool:

then again that was when you had manners :tsk:

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
a true fan,, makes me feel all warm inside,,, like a kitten crawled upinside me,,, er,, may be not as they do have sharp claws,,

you should see my mad mad mad car engine,,its a 4 stroke,, but with no valves crazy man,,, he he he,, i just love it,, paintball that is not kitten fiddling,,

oh man im gonna stop why im ahead,,, crap is that the R.S.P.C.A. knocking on the door,,,