Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
Sailing. Nothing else has had the capacity to be so pleasant some days, and to scare me witless others. Last year, I bought an ancient boat in eBay, and sailed it single-handed from Malden to London to bring it back on the Kennet and Avon canal. First it started taking on weather, then it got dark, then my gps stopped working, then the lights failed. Sailing has been arse-clenchingly scary, but brilliantly rewarding as well. (I made it, obviously. Had to turn around and head for Burnham on Crouch. If there's a bright centre to this universe, as Luke once said...)

And cycling. Golf. The usual old man stuff...

Mr_Wolf_Is_Innocent

THE Big Bad Wolf
Aug 28, 2014
Isle Of Thanet
Fast cars, Faster women... oh.. I have to do the awake ones?

Photography, (nature, cars, motorsport)
Reading.. (lame but it does keep the mind active while your bum goes numb)
Herpetology (keeping reptiles/Lizards and amphibians (used to have Tarantula's too)
and hopefully soon to add Paintball.. :)

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
Mountain biking (although i havent done as much this year as i would have liked).
Anything tech related!
Xbox (no flaming please).
Also just started having a little dabble in eletronics!

EDIT: Forgot snowboarding!! been into snowboarding for about a year now!! another thing i absolutely love - and also cant wait to head to france in jan!

Last edited:

MrJerryCan

Sep 8, 2014
I play rugby every weekend, which keeps me active and allows me to play paintball with ease, I also love my video games :D