Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush and Campaign Walk on

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
hey guys,

Been out the game awhile, does anyone attend Holmbush or campaign walk on's?

How popular are they these days? Is there still a good crowd at both? Holmbush is my local but cut my paintball teeth at campaign many moons ago.

Last edited:

Huffy

May 16, 2011
Holmbush is 1st sunday of the month campaign is 2nd sunday of the month , have not played holmbush walkon for a while so cant comment on numbers for there. my teams https://www.facebook.com/ArmyOfFools home site is campaign and last sundays walkon there were about 70 players at the walkon

Reactions: Trisy

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Pretty good numbers then. Remember just before I stopped playing that they allowed you to bring your own paintballs to walk on events. Is that still the case?

Huffy

May 16, 2011
campaign allows you to bring your own paint , walkon price is £25 or £20 if your a ukpsf member . paint is for sale onsite from £25 a box and they normally have 4-5 paints to choose from

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Paint has come down in price. Think it was almost double that back in the day. Cheers for the info Huffy, hopefully get some new kit together and pop up to a walk on in the near future.

metalfof

Jul 3, 2011
Croydon
Go Paintball hold a walk on the Last Sunday of each month too,its pretty relaxed and based off the A22 in Whyteleafe,so its not too far from Horsham.

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Go Paintball hold a walk on the Last Sunday of each month too,its pretty relaxed and based off the A22 in Whyteleafe,so its not too far from Horsham.
Never been to Go. Just checked them out and they aren't too far away from me. Nice to have more options as shifts get in the way a lot when I comes to walk ons.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Go Paintball is a shambles, you also have to buy their paint, crap site, crap marshaling too, the "owner" as he calls himself does the marshaling for the walkons, despite mailing them prior to my walkon there a while back and being told I could bring my own paint, just GI1* same as they sell, they actually stopped a game midplay to see who had the paint and insisted that the 4 of us left the game and emptied all the paint out, just over the pure paranoia that their punters were rinsing them, they backed down in the end as I refused to leave and carried on but never again, the site was also bit of a tip tbh, poorly cleaned up and just slippery from paint all over the place, base area also only holds about 60 people but they take on about 200 and pack everyone in like some migrant vessel.

They also make you pay £10 as a fee the very first time you play with them for some reason, they call it membership so it's minimum £60 the first time you go, and you have to wear a stupid wrist band the whole time.

Avoid.

Campaign on sunday was good, had huffy on my team, got raped on the field ( not literally ) but was a good 60+ turnout.