Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hoppers

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by Twisty
Personally i think Egg with Z board, fast and much lighter than the halo. I always seem to have problems with feeding on the halo (need to try that rip drive) Halo lid snaps easier but it also feeds upside down for when things go really really wrong.
T
snap easier!? :confused: i've had more problems with JT hoppers breaking than any with my halo...

really tho to sum this thread up into a tl:dr version:

you either like eggs or halo's. Each have their own merits and you either like one or the other....

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by Baca Loco
The definitive answer is the Halo.
Oh, and the best color is Cerulean blue. The best shoe size is 13.
not bad, but the best color is crepuscular blue. Otherwise, 100% right. Please have one cookie.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Y'all feel free to keep up the "debate" if'n you want to even though the issue is settled. ;)

And Gyro, excellent use of a descriptive term by a simian (worthy of recognition on its own merits) but not a color in the same way Cerulean is a pigment. Oatmeal with raisons?

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
Originally posted by Mario
snap easier!? :confused: i've had more problems with JT hoppers breaking than any with my halo...

really tho to sum this thread up into a tl:dr version:

you either like eggs or halo's. Each have their own merits and you either like one or the other....
yeah think thats what im going to go for a halo b with that sound thinny! and a v35 board, that reminds me ring mother and then get in touch with whats his name!

so then i think case is closed HALO B

thanks lads

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
errrrrr, Earth to Ben have you taken your proton energy pill????

You can't have a sound activated Halo B (more commonly known as a Reloader B), with a Victory Board in it. It's either or kiddo.

Planet have Reloader B's in stock (Diamante Blue I think), otherwise get a Black Halo B and then a Victory Board (if you think you can outshoot a standard one, most people can't).

Or be really flash and get both.

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
Originally posted by stongle
errrrrr, Earth to Ben have you taken your proton energy pill????

You can't have a sound activated Halo B (more commonly known as a Reloader B), with a Victory Board in it. It's either or kiddo.

Planet have Reloader B's in stock (Diamante Blue I think), otherwise get a Black Halo B and then a Victory Board (if you think you can outshoot a standard one, most people can't).

Or be really flash and get both.
ok ok ok ok so then the case is open what halo can i slap a v35 in then

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
The answers up there.....

Halo B.

The Sound Activated one is a REloader B.

I suggested you get a BLACK HALO B, as this prevents you having trouble with eyes on a Sunny day.

There you go crystal.

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
Originally posted by stongle
The answers up there.....

Halo B.

The Sound Activated one is a REloader B.

I suggested you get a BLACK HALO B, as this prevents you having trouble with eyes on a Sunny day.

There you go crystal.
sorted so halo b with v35 board, np sortted case closed thanks stongle