Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Houston Heat Current Roster?

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
What does everyone think about Houston Heats current roster

Its a very big thing in America if you get sat its the end of the world for them

At World Cup Heat had 2 lines

Line 1
Siewers
Fedorov
Malloy
Sergay
Mishka
(Chad George)

Line 2
Thomas Taylor
Ryan Smith
Ryan Moorhead
Chad Bouchey
Tim Montressor
Sam Monville

Every player did play at some point in the event, But come Sunday Line 1 was the main team to play all points
I know they have it pretty sweet with sponsorship and wages etc but I am wondering if any of line 2 are pi**ed off the weekend overall despite coming 2nd.

Last edited:

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Line one are just a bunch of hired killers ;) Greg was seen by other teams as as much of a threat as any of the Russians, as reflected by some of the pre-breakout calls.

Line two all seemed to be 100% behind the team in the pit during the finals, and everybody was equally as pissed off at being, in their eyes, robbed of the overtime point.

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Line one are just a bunch of hired killers ;) Greg was seen by other teams as as much of a threat as any of the Russians, as reflected by some of the pre-breakout calls.

Line two all seemed to be 100% behind the team in the pit during the finals, and everybody was equally as pissed off at being, in their eyes, robbed of the overtime point.
Camera Doesn't lie !!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
What does everyone think about Houston Heats current roster

Its a very big thing in America if you get sat its the end of the world for them

At World Cup Heat had 2 lines

Line 1
Siewers
Fedorov
Malloy
Sergay
Mishka
(Chad George)

Line 2
Thomas Taylor
Ryan Smith
Ryan Moorhead
Chad Bouchey
Tim Montressor
Sam Monville

Every player did play at some point in the event, But come Sunday Line 1 was the main team to play all points
I know they gave it pretty sweet with sponsorship and wages etc but I am wondering if any of line 2 are pissed off the weekend overall despite coming 2nd.
They played their strongest lineup for Sunday, and that's what the Coach had to do.

Given that Line 2 are mostly ex-AA's, and have been playing for a good 10 years plus, maybe they are past their best.....and maybe one or two will go to, say, Impact in the off-season.

Impact are the dominant team at the moment, with the series title under their belts. That's not taking anything away from Dynasty, but Dynasty have been grinding for 15 years now. It must be hard to keep the team motivated, given everything they have achieved in that time.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Dynasty were well motivated all weekend, from winning the X500 Demo event on Thursday, right up to the final overtime point, Tyler Harmon was definitely the head cheerleader, leading the chants from the pit, despite not taking to the field much at all. Far more motivated than Impact, this it what you need to win world cup, to be hyper motivated.

Reactions: frobinson

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
There's something about the way that Heat play that's often kept me from really rooting for them. Some insane talent but just a bit too efficient for me to cheer for.

That last match was incredible but on the final point they only have themselves to blame, they dawdled too much.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I didn't say they were robbed, I said that "in their eyes" they were robbed!

I would add though that, having been on the sidelines most of the day, the refs seemed to favour Dynasty more than any other team ;)
I've seen a number of posts about ref "issues".

Would you say that the refs did a good job, or were there issues over the weekend?