Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Houston Heat Current Roster?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I still think there is work in progress on improving reffing in the USA, they still don't have an 'Ulrich'!

Bad calls, Yes, Bias, Yes. I'm not even going to describe the debacle that was @Twizz ECI 's teams last game, that's a subject for another thread.[/QUOTE

Twizz was the reason I asked the question.

I made contact with Rosie at the PSP back in 2003 and this resulted in a very successful working relationship between some UK Refs and the PSP.

Amongst other things, this led to Jabba being the CPL head ref.

I have dropped a line to the NXL to see if they want some UK guys over there again for 2016.

Reactions: frobinson

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Back on topic, surely Montressor won't stick around. Of the 2nd line, he seems to have seen the least time this season, in my opinion. Although I suppose Monville hasn't seen much either.

Thomas Taylor seems to have done alright this year. Evidently not as good (anymore) as someone like Chad but still made the most of limited field time, without too many screw-ups.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I don't think any of the above are in the situation that, say Nick Slowiak was last year, in that they are not even on the second line and don't get any spins! Tim seems reasonably happy as does Sam, I'm not so sure on Ryan (Moorhead) but Troll, being the oldest on the team, may not have the flair he showed in his Mohawk days, but is still a solid player, and at 35, there aren't so many keen to play the snake as hard as he does. I think he's happy here. It would be interesting to know where the alleged salaries are paid, mostly to the first line Russians I would bet, so it's only to be expected that they get the most spins, especially on finals day!